Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Hetal had some fire today!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

NazmaJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NazmaJ

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
For the first time in a very long time Hetal actually did something!!
OK it wasn't much but you could see some anger at what the person on the phone was saying. And the third time she told Koki if the phone rings to just put it onto the side. Finally Hetal reacted like a normal person.

Also Kokila no matter what she might personally think of Rashi is always there to defend her. You'd think Rashi would appreciate it!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rsshreeaachussandyuksuk19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hetal had some fire today!" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ll-Shilpa-ll

IF-Sizzlerz

ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NazmaJ

OK it wasn't much but you could see some anger at what the person on the phone was saying. And the third time she told Koki if the phone rings to just put it onto the side. Finally Hetal reacted like a normal person.

Also Kokila no matter what she might personally think of Rashi is always there to defend her. You'd think Rashi would appreciate it!

Nazma I haven't watched the whole episode, but I did watch the last part where Rashi is trying to get out of singing. So Urmila's kalakari failed, but I like how Koki was very calm in explaining to Rashi why she wants her to sing. Koki is well aware that Rashi would never come to support her, so why she did what she did the day before? Rashi's explanation is that she did it for Modi Parivar's reputation, so now Koki is using the same line, she knows Rashi is going to fail, but she also know her big hearted DIL will step right into save her sister. I think that's Koki's plan all along, and this way Rashi can't do anything to Gopi to prevent her from singing. By showing her support for Rashi, she also stopped the other family members from intefering in the matter.
I think Koki is using reverse Psychology on Rashi.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saara11rsshreehookedonGeetsandyuk

NazmaJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NazmaJ

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbp1971

Originally posted by NazmaJ

Nazma I haven't watched the whole episode, but I did watch the last part where Rashi is trying to get out of singing. So Urmila's kalakari failed, but I like how Koki was very calm in explaining to Rashi why she wants her to sing. Koki is well aware that Rashi would never come to support her, so why she did what she did the day before? Rashi's explanation is that she did it for Modi Parivar's reputation, so now Koki is using the same line, she knows Rashi is going to fail, but she also know her big hearted DIL will step right into save her sister. I think that's Koki's plan all along, and this way Rashi can't do anything to Gopi to prevent her from singing. By showing her support for Rashi, she also stopped the other family members from intefering in the matter.
I think Koki is using reverse Psychology on Rashi.

True that Koki may well be using reverse psychology on Rashi but she still defends her to other people. On the phone to Urmila (when Urmi is pretending to be someone else) Kokila is defending Rashi even though she knows Rashi can't sing. Most of this defence is because Rashi is a Modi bahu and therefore a Modi but it is still a defence.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sandyukll-Shilpa-ll

shruthi2010

IF-Rockerz

shruthi2010

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
nazma she had bhang when she was in the kitchen.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sandyuk

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
I noticed as well, I think when Koki talks she just thinks it's bluster...because she's a loud mouth, but today hearing the rudeness of Urmila on the phone she recognised that the person was stupid and she was getting upset also. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sandyukNazmaJ

sandyuk

IF-Dazzler

sandyuk

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Finally Hetal said something other than 'Jave dena' (sorry about my spelling!). And I liked the way the kalakari backfired as Kokila actually defended Rashi and insulted Urmi.

NazmaJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NazmaJ

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandyuk

Finally Hetal said something other than 'Jave dena' (sorry about my spelling!). And I liked the way the kalakari backfired as Kokila actually defended Rashi and insulted Urmi.

I know it was so nice to see Hetal speak up. I thought she might just say Jeva dena at first but she didn't!!
Maybe this is an indication that when the truth about Urshi comes out Hetal won't sit quietly.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top