Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

for sure he is.

i second you. doesnt he have common sense to question his wife.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: shruthi2010

i second you. doesnt he have common sense to question his wife.

forget him his a duffor, how about our golden couple...😳 how was the scene for you ðŸ˜Š
Aamnakideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thnx for teh quick gohem updates dear nice scene why the episode of today was long???
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sensitivesheela

thnx for teh quick gohem updates dear nice scene why the episode of today was long???

was it longer then normal?
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

forget him his a duffor, how about our golden couple...😳 how was the scene for you ðŸ˜Š

luvd gohem scene i knw it ws short bt at least we gt to see them n nowa days we are seeing more of ahem's smile n he appreciates wht gopi is doing n he likes it atleast we see his smile..

shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

well the CVs have spoiled me silly. practically it was not enough.
but it is good. gopi has began to understand little bit of aham's feeling. the way she matched their dress was a typical wifey style. and aham he is the new lover boy in town.
i would have been happy if he had hugged gopi instead of his kurta.
the moment he saw the dress he understood her and immediately searched for her.
one of these days his smile is going to kill me.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arnisha

luvd gohem scene i knw it ws short bt at least we gt to see them n nowa days we are seeing more of ahem's smile n he appreciates wht gopi is doing n he likes it atleast we see his smile..

Aham's smile and they togetherness like a real couple.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruthi2010

well the CVs have spoiled me silly. practically it was not enough.
but it is good. gopi has began to understand little bit of aham's feeling. the way she matched their dress was a typical wifey style. and aham he is the new lover boy in town.
i would have been happy if he had hugged gopi instead of his kurta.
the moment he saw the dress he understood her and immediately searched for her.
one of these days his smile is going to kill me.

Shruthi just listening to you describe the scene is making me want to go searching for it to watch it again.

I didn't notice that when he saw his wife's saree he was searching for her...😳, I just thought he was happy that she laid both clothes for him and her next to each other and he was happy that all was pristine on the bed ready to put on, also I think he noticed the colours matching and then he took his Sherwani and was glad she had taken care even with his clothing, what I mean by this is often guys think women's stuff is more luxurious then theirs, so seeing his he was marvelling at her choice for him, he likes her choice. Then she came and he had to thank her for showing how much she cares for him.
annu.ac thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
last 3 min save our day.waise gopi vau jaldi english sikh gayi
savvi thumbnail
OH MY GOD JUST WATCHED THE EPI AND I WAS HITTING MY PILLOW WHEN WHEN WHEN GOHEM  AND THEY SHOWED THE LAST 3 MINUTES AND IT WAS LIKE           OOO  LALALALAL OOO LALALALA LALAL ALALA LALLAA  FOR ME

AND WHEN HE SMILED AND HIS EYES SEARCHED FOR GOPI IT WAS LIKE I AM SMILING SHYLY  GUYS IO THINK I AM GOING MAD... 
CANT THE CV'S GIVE ATLEAST 5-10 MINUTES TO GOHEM ESP IN THE BEDROOM...  SO WHAT IT WILL BE TOMMM    ABOUT THE SAREE