When Big B wished Ronit--indya.com

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
 When Amitabh Bachchan wished Ronit Roy

October 11 is not only Megastar Amitabh Bachchan's birthday but the Amitabh of television, charming and handsome Ronit Roy's birthday as well. Rohit who isn't really a party person celebrated his birthday with family, as did Amitabh. We caught up with Ronit to speak about how they wished each other and how he spent his birthday...

Showing 1  of 8 images  Previous     Next

How did you celebrate your birthday?
It was just a very small and private affair. I celebrated it with a small party at home with family members and very close friends.

Did you have any celebration on the sets?
Nothing grand happened. Just the usual thing we do on every birthday. I cut the cake, while everyone sang the song for me. It's always a nice feeling when your whole unit gets together to celebrate birthdays or anything special.

What gifts did you get?
I am not really a gift person although I did get many gifts and flowers. But for me, it isn't the gift that matters, it's the feeling. Even a simple wish with love is enough for me.

You also share your birthday with Amitabh Bachchan. How do you feel about that?
Of course, I feel great. He is a great and legendary actor. Also, he's a humble person. He wishes me every year on my birthday. This year too, he sent me flowers. So it is really a special connection.

What did you gift to Amitabh Bachchan?
Every year, I send him something different. But this year because of hectic schedule, I didn't get much time to think or decide on what to send him. So, I simply sent him flowers with a card.

What did your family give you?
My kids gifted me something. But as I said, I don't really value gifts. For me, what was so precious was having received 500 - 600 birthday wishes on my cell-phone, and all the fans wishing me on Twitter. That's what makes me feel special and loved on birthdays.

Any special memories of your past birthdays?
Not really. Every year, it's the same for me. But yes, having everyone wishing you and remembering your birthday each year is itself a special thing for me.

What response are you getting for your show Adaalat?
I have been getting a really good response. An extremely positive response because it's a very different kind of show, I get to interact with lawyers, builders etc. Even they find the show interesting and watch the show with their families. These are the people who normally don't watch any serials. So it's really nice to have such different viewers.

Edited by Armu4eva - 12 October 2011 at 5:48am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shrutireddygr8ayeshakd-Preetz-Princess13.sam990

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "When Big B wished Ronit--indya.com" in Adaalat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
nice answers ,  i m  bit similar like him..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sam990

-Shruti

Coolbie

-Shruti

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Great! Amitabh sir is the greatest and glad to know he sent flowers to RR.

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

ayeshakd

ayeshakd

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Thanx  Armu4eva lovely araticle

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sam990HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Nidabajwa

Nidabajwa

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Tonguewowww... i m glad to hear this RR and AMITABH sir are very humble personsEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sam990HaHaHeHe-Hupp

sam990

Goldie

sam990

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
thank for sharing and happy brithday to ronit

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

-Preetz-

Coolbie

-Preetz-

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing tanu..

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.