Kasauti Zindagi Ki

All Anurag's Fans

chandu28 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
  Hello Anurag Fans.  I am sorry to say this, but you are wrongly accusing Bajaj.  If not for Bajaj, Prerna's story would have been completely different.  Bajaj might be a part of the cause for the gap between Anurag and Prerna. But even after 20 years, Anurag does not realise his mistake.  Imagine if I was in Anurag's place, I would have forgiven Sneha for that robbery incident.  Can't you guys feel the innocence in her face.  She pleaded with the police so much and still Anurag was like a body without his soul.  Anurag is the cause of his own downfall with Prerna.

Come on guys stop being so growsy about Bajaj.  He has changed a lot and knows what is true love.  He is so nice that he hid the fact from Prerna that Anurag was the cause for Sneha getting slapped by the Police.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neuchari thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I guess you are right.

Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Yeah Bajaj cud have told Prerna. It would have been good for him if Prerna hated Anu more than she already does, but he didn't. In fact he defended Anu saying that anybody can make a mistake!
Khushalay thumbnail
chandu82 u r very very right, many anu fans still say that bajaj is like this & that, he did that photos thing with anu & prerna to seperate them, so to tell them everybody commit mistakes & bajaj has a few mistakes & he never repeated them instead anu has huge mistakes on his record & he still keeps on repeating them but nobody counts them.
amaypranay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

hey chandu82,

well first off all, i have would like to say, that Anurag did not know it was sneha in the first place, and he was desperate to get the rings back....he did make a mistake, and infact he did realize it even more later, if you saw the episode he says...he's not been a good father too...basically he gets stuck into these situations..... he did sacrafice everything for prerna....so that she could be happy...

you guys are forgeting that Mr bajaj is hidding something very big from his wife, and he even lied to her about it....so he too is very guilty, and time will tell how his truth will come out....then prerna wil go through alot , as it would be a fact, that she will have to deal with. Anurag is trying so hard to find Prem ...so understand that he  is very much aware of what he done and is trying to make amends....

i'm sorry to hurt anyone, i guess this is the script, and as the show means kasautii Zindagi kay...and that's what's happening in their life...they all 3 are giong to go through their kasautii's....................

Shaheen786 thumbnail

i agree that anurag could have forgiven Sneha but only coz he had met her b4 when she was with Kasak, Tanisha and Shravan that time their car broke down

shaheen

Ronit thumbnail
hey ur toattaly right chandu28
lizzy thumbnail
at this i admit it that bajaj was so sweeet at that point (robbery) but stilll i love cezzane
mariam 4 u thumbnail

hello,

but i coulDn,t forgive bajaj bcoz afterall he is the REASON OF ANURAG AND PRERNA,S SEPERATION

galactic4_1000 thumbnail

btw i dont think anu dint do anythin gr8 by not lettin kasak go to jail coz that would mean shravan goin too coz he pulled the wheel away from kasak!!!

Anyway i dont wanna fight here again but i just wanted to make a point....that....fine anu dint know sneha was his daughter but if u see any girl bein beaten up by the police wen the police have no real proof but just circumstantial evidence that she is a crook...dont u atleast try to stop the police from slappin her?? He could have told them not to do that!! The police here are more to blame but still if he is as kind and sweeet hearted as ull think then he could have done that much atleast!!!