princessgirl92 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Written Update- Monday 10th October
~ Taken from Zee TV Website ~

Lovely gets elated when Mira, Lovely's friend from the theatre group, accepts her dinner invitation. Lovely asks Mira to inform the other friends about the dinner. Kartik asks Lovely to be on her best behavior during the dinner.

Bindeshwari and her daughters-in-law discuss about the preparations for dinner. Simran gets upset when Bindeshwari tells Gehna to take charge of the food items. She tells her that she will ask Bittu to deliver the ingredients which she will require during the preparations.

Before leaving, Bindeshwari tells Gehna to hand over some responsibilities to her sisters-in-law as well. Gehna and her sisters-in-law are surprised when Simran goes to her room without a word. 

Simran believes that she has not been a responsible daughter-in-law since Bindeshwari had chosen Nimmi over her to impart training to Lovely. She expresses her sadness to Shivendu and says that he had lost an opportunity to impress Bindeshwari.

Tanya, Mr Shukla and Lovely's friends from the theatre group arrive at the Kaushik residence for dinner. They get enchanted and amazed to see Lovely dressed elegantly in a sari. Lovely's friends give her compliments.

The guests enjoy to the fullest during the gathering. Gehna believes that Bindeshwari must be angry because of the commotion the guests were creating.

Tanya states that she wants to tell everyone the story of how Lovely and Kartik first met. Bindeshwari, Satyadev, Lovely and Kartik are left apprehensive hearing this.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cool98 thumbnail
Thanks 4 D update 👍🏼

princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Why Tanya has to open her big mouth? Thank god bindeshwari stopped her before she can say anything more, I feel sorry for Simran I hope she can impress Mrs. Kaushik next time  with something extravagant what's the precap btw?Edited by princessRock776 - 12 years ago
princessgirl92 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: princessRock776

Why Tanya has to open her big mouth? Thank god bindeshwari stopped her before she can say anything more, I feel sorry for Simran I hope she can impress Mrs. Kaushik next time  with something extravagant what's the precap btw?

I'm not sure...sorry  :/  This is the WU taken from the Zee TV Website