F.I.R

India-Forums

Kavita doesnt believe in love-indya.com

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Kavita Kaushik doesn't believe in love
Kavita Kaushik, famous for her character Chandramukhi Chautala from SAB TV's serial F.I.R is a busy lady. So busy, that the actress says she has no time for love. Kavita says, "I don't believe in love or romance. I don't have time for any of those things. I think people who have a lot of time or like to waste their time think about love. It's for useless people. I am very career - oriented and I would like to focus only on my career. I mean seriously, I can't understand how people make time for such things. Especially actors like us who are busy shooting most of the time." When quizzed if she is being negative about love, she adds, "I am not being negative or pessimistic about love. I am only committed to my work. For other things, I can't be very committed. After all, if you don't have a successful career who is going to love you, anyway. So that's just my way of looking at things. In fact, it is the most positive way you can ever take your career."

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

magnteAshi22

SwirledDreams IF-Sizzlerz
SwirledDreams
SwirledDreams

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Tfs

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top