Vicky Shah learnt a lot from Ronit Roy!
SOUMITRA DAS, TNN | Oct 12, 2011, 11.53AM IST

Article

Comments

Read more:
Vicky Shahwas|Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Du|balika vadhu
Tweet

Vicky Shahwas

It wasn't until Vicky Shahwas 17 years old that he thought of becoming an actor. However, as a teenager, his experiences while watching movies at cinema halls made him change his mind.

"It might sound very cliched, but it amazed me how people would go berserk whenever the hero made an entry on screen. So, after my board exams (12 th) were over, I went to Mumbai and did a two year diploma course in acting," shares Vicky.

Since then, he has been a part of serials like Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Du, Balika Vadhu and Aadalat, where he shared screen space with Ronit Roy. "It was a great experience to work with Ronit Roy and one always gets to learn a lot merely by watching senior actors like him. I had to struggle for five years and I have lost count of the number of auditions that I appeared for! But now that things are finally working out, the effort really seems worth it. For me, one of the best moments was when the shopkeeper, from whose shop I buy groceries in Mumbai, told me that he had seen me in Balika Vadhuthe night before!" says Vicky.

About his impressions so far of the television industry, Vickyshares, "I think good looks are given topmost priority in television industry while casting. But I feel acting is not everyone's cup of tea. For me, this profession gives me an opportunity to do things on screen which I can't do in real life. And there can't be anything more exciting than that!"

Check out Stars Homepage

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI:Vicky learnt a lot from Ronit" in Adaalat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Shruti

Coolbie

-Shruti

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
He's the one to inspire, I don't know this man but good to know he mentioned RR. Thanx!

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
 thanx  for this article , but who is that guy praising ronit sir? i  have not yet seen him anywhere in any show.. he sounds new to me..

Nandiniraizaada

Coolbie

Nandiniraizaada

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Who is this person praising Rohit ?

-Shruti

Coolbie

-Shruti

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
We don't know anything about him.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.