Post Reply New Post

Page 15 of 16

mishkil88

IF-Dazzler

mishkil88

Posted: 07 January 2012 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari2386

SRGMP celeb spl aahe ka? participants kon aahet?Smile
mohan joshi prashant damle,amruta subhash,kranti redkar,girija oak,satish tare,ketki thatte,vaibhav mangle,detective from ghh,abhijit kelkar, ase 12 contestants ahet !!
judges:vandana gupte & avdhut gupte !

Src : anku2010.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anku2010

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Eka Peksha Ek - Jodicha Mamla (Page 15)" in Zee Marathi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mishkil88

IF-Dazzler

mishkil88

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
i wont be surprised if Saurav-Sakshi win this...followed closely by Phulwa-Cedrick. This is totally unfair to other fairs...pan MG chi icchha tyala kon kai karnar.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pari2386my_views

pari2386

pari2386

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Sakshi -Sourabh jinkle tari ekvel theek aahe ; they had given many mnindblwoing performances and plus they had given a tough fight to all adult dancers which is really commendable. pan Jar M-M kivha P-S jinkle tar unfair hoil agadi; Since Mrunmayee -Sadrick and Mayuresh had been winners of their respective scedules and P-S have a hugee advantage of having Phulwa as a dancer -choreographer ; some1 who has even choreographed for movies! Itka hota tar MG ni navin participants ghyayche nahit; saglya maagchya schedules madhlyach participants nach aapsat pair karaycha ! Ajun results kalale naahit pan I feel really sorry for Vaibhav -Pooja and Pushkar -shalmali . they hav worked so hard and given some terrific performances but they would never win since they're not in Mgs Fav list Angry

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged
i agree, it wd hv been btr if they hd started with the new participants only, in a day we shd come to knw the winners.

Sanchu

Sanchu

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Resham*

i agree, it wd hv been btr if they hd started with the new participants only, in a day we shd come to knw the winners.

agreed.. these celebrities etc are already known, if MG wants to give stage to right people, he should have kept this for new comers..

mishkil88

IF-Dazzler

mishkil88

Posted: 13 January 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari2386

Sakshi -Sourabh jinkle tari ekvel theek aahe ; they had given many mnindblwoing performances and plus they had given a tough fight to all adult dancers which is really commendable. pan Jar M-M kivha P-S jinkle tar unfair hoil agadi; Since Mrunmayee -Sadrick and Mayuresh had been winners of their respective scedules and P-S have a hugee advantage of having Phulwa as a dancer -choreographer ; some1 who has even choreographed for movies! Itka hota tar MG ni navin participants ghyayche nahit; saglya maagchya schedules madhlyach participants nach aapsat pair karaycha ! Ajun results kalale naahit pan I feel really sorry for Vaibhav -Pooja and Pushkar -shalmali . they hav worked so hard and given some terrific performances but they would never win since they're not in Mgs Fav list Angry
apart from MGs fav...why i said children or the likes of Phulwa who's established choreographer should not compete with other amateur participants whose main profession is acting rather than dancing...so that's why i said it's unfair.

pari2386

mishkil88

IF-Dazzler

mishkil88

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
As exp. Sakshi-Saurav became winners of 6th season...(pity for other contestants)...and as exp. MG ne swatachi changlich laal karun ghetali.Angry Was it a dance he performed ? he was just jumping up & down...tyabarobar ZM ne swatachya sarva serials chya hero-heroines na front-line madhe basvun advt karun ghetali ani Zakas chi pan...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pari2386my_views

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
seriously...looking at the competition level..this ws surely not done...making kids win in frnt of the celebs wht point ws it proved? Very disappointed...

my_views

Post Reply New Post

Go to top