Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

which is the most important track

Poll Question: Which track was the most significant one for bringing GoHeM closer

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
2 [2.44%]
1 [1.22%]
39 [47.56%]
20 [24.39%]
20 [24.39%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

_Precious_

Goldie

_Precious_

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
According to me the most important track for bringing GoHem closer is the education track where Ahem spent more time with Gopi, observing her more closely, realising her sorrows and impressed with her hard working nature. Also Nani track was equally important, because of Nani Gopi was brought back to Ahem's life and unwantendly he had to accept her to his life. Swiss track also made Ahem realise about Gopi's importance though he was never ready accept that. Navarathri track is bringing them more closely even to a physical level, who knows!

Edited by write2meoops - 11 October 2011 at 10:53pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sam990kaka.lgSidMkiDeewani.Nafisa.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "which is the most important track" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SidMkiDeewani

IF-Stunnerz

SidMkiDeewani

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by write2meoops

According to me the most important track for bringing GoHem closer is the education track where Ahem spent more time with Gopi, observing her more closely, realising her sorrows and impressed with her hard working nature. Also Nani track was equally important, because of Nani Gopi was brought back to Ahem's life and unwantendly he had to accept her to his life. Swiss track also made Ahem realise about Gopi's importance though he was never ready accept that. Navarathri track is bringing them more closely even to a physical level, who knows!

i think the Navarathi track cos this  is also bring gohem close to each other n gopi is most important in his life tht he cant stay away frm her n he cant stop looking at her he is also more open n dsnt gt angry on her by the end of Navarathi he will knw tht he loves truly n dearly hpefully..
n also the swiss track i liked tht to to cos of her innocence ahem gt the contract n he ws soft whn gopi first hugged him which was sweet bt i think Navarathi track will bring them mre close..

http://i.minus.com/i9ryRN42zqmZ0.gif
http://i.minus.com/iBzagrzHx0z7A.gif

Edited by Arnisha - 12 October 2011 at 2:57am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Precious_

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Something's gone wrong with your poll...it's allowing you to vote more then once (I voted for education track 3 times)...why don't you open another one poll, and delete all the wording in this post and ask the mod's to close it...hopefully one of the Mod's is around...send them a pm, queenyuks/-tellyaddict-.

Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 12 October 2011 at 1:01am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Precious_sam990SidMkiDeewani

_Precious_

Goldie

_Precious_

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Yes, I noticed it now. I opened it as a multiple poll to allow more than one choice. But the poll result is quite surprising and I am going to ask mod's to close it.
Btw, thanks for letting me know that.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top