Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Radhika is Kanha...Kanha is Radhikaa (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

radhika5

Goldie

radhika5

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priya46

love the new radhika

Me too--I just love this new Radhika--witty, smart, calm and yet will be able to fight back the injustices...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Devika.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Radhika is Kanha...Kanha is Radhikaa (Page 4)" in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Myra.nelly

IF-Sizzlerz

Myra.nelly

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Very lovely post dear!kanha's greatest powers are words,patience and wisdom,so now getting a material form through radhs he makes justice

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

radhika5Devika.billo77Neerjaa

billo77

IF-Dazzler

billo77

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Lovely post RAdhika5 ! So very well explained!!Big smile
I was just smiling throughout the episode yesterday , Radhika/kanha had a smile onthe  lips the whole episode ..it was such a serene smile , looking more wise and mischivious!Wink I loved the last scene when Kanha/ Radhika says the ones who did bad should get their punishment and crossed her arms in a mischivious way but was very cute!!!Embarrassed Im so happy that Radhika/kanha is there , it will definetly make everyone realise their mistake and eventually repent .Radhika will get her justice through kanha himself ..
The way Dev was looking at RAdhika/kanha in the end he knew that there was something wrong with Radhika LOL
Lets see where this takes us Wink

Edited by billo77 - 12 October 2011 at 8:25am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

radhika5Devika.ashna26Neerjaa

meghna2

Goldie

meghna2

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
yes which i like her as a kanhaa.. but guys she is skinny kanhaa,she needs to gain weight yaar,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

radhika5Devika.

Neerjaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Neerjaa

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghna2

yes which i like her as a kanhaa.. but guys she is skinny kanhaa,she needs to gain weight yaar,

Do not worry , she will gain weight the way Kanha is gulping down the butter ..Wink.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Devika.

radhika5

Goldie

radhika5

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Myra.nelly

Very lovely post dear!kanha's greatest powers are words,patience and wisdom,so now getting a material form through radhs he makes justice

Yes, Kanha's greatest powers are patience and wisdom...
Justice in his way is not necessarily "punishing" people, but more for them to realize their mistake and repent for their deeds...

Devika.Neerjaa

radhika5

Goldie

radhika5

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by billo77

Lovely post RAdhika5 ! So very well explained!!Big smile
I was just smiling throughout the episode yesterday , Radhika/kanha had a smile onthe  lips the whole episode ..it was such a serene smile , looking more wise and mischivious!Wink I loved the last scene when Kanha/ Radhika says the ones who did bad should get their punishment and crossed her arms in a mischivious way but was very cute!!!Embarrassed Im so happy that Radhika/kanha is there , it will definetly make everyone realise their mistake and eventually repent .Radhika will get her justice through kanha himself ..
The way Dev was looking at RAdhika/kanha in the end he knew that there was something wrong with Radhika LOL
Lets see where this takes us Wink

This track is very cute and adorable...Rubina is just fantastic...in bringing out such nuances that we can easily note the difference...

Let's see how she makes Dev babu turn around and become KK again

Devika.Neerjaa

radhika5

Goldie

radhika5

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghna2

Rubina looks very cute and now eating all that "makhan" as Kanha will make her even more adorable

Devika.Neerjaa

Post Reply New Post

Go to top