Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Radhika is Kanha...Kanha is Radhikaa (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

radhika5

Goldie

radhika5

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by irene_c

I too believe krishan ji is radhika esp the way she spoke n that smile krishenji is typically portrayed with a smile on his face

"Kanha" looked divinely beautiful---the serene smile, the glowing face, the impishness...all suggest that it is "kanha" who has come to help his bhakth...

Edited by radhika5 - 11 October 2011 at 11:28pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MaryamMaryDevika.Neerjaa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Radhika is Kanha...Kanha is Radhikaa (Page 2)" in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

radhika5

Goldie

radhika5

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lavalina

well am just too happy that am seeing radh coz i know even wen kahna goes radh will b back

Yes, Radhika will return ---but Dev will have to go and find her...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MaryamMaryDevika.

radhika5

Goldie

radhika5

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinianil

Radhika5 , very well written...Radhika is Kanha ... Kanha is Radhika  i  am  so happy to see Radhika in this roop...Looking forward to  upcoming  episodes...

Rubina   as  Radhika - no words to decribe about her ...LOve her so much...

Rubina was brilliant---she is fantastic in this role...from looking divinely beautiful, with that serene smile, calmness of her face, impishness and mischievousness in her expressions...all helped to bring out the nuances to suggest, she is really kanha...brilliantly portrayed...words are inadequate to describe the experience, one has to just see the episode, to feel and experience it all...

MaryamMaryvinianilDevika.

diksnight

Groupbie

diksnight

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Thank you radhika for such a beautiful post.

I think she is kanha by himself not radhika. Radhika might be recovering at somewhere. In meanwhile, Kanha came to fix everything for radhika.

let's see 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MaryamMaryradhika5Devika.Neerjaafatssrilanka

radhika5

Goldie

radhika5

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by diksnight

Thank you radhika for such a beautiful post.

I think she is kanha by himself not radhika. Radhika might be recovering at somewhere. In meanwhile, Kanha came to fix everything for radhika.

let's see 

I think the same as you do...
Kanha heard his bhakth's pukar and is here to lend a helping hand...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MaryamMaryDevika.

MaryamMary

MaryamMary

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Radhika, very thoughtful analyze,
Dev, is influenced & misguided by everybody  about Barkha's good deeds & sacrificial status, by dada to daima to Padma & even his own wife Radhika. So now Radhika suddenly going totally against what she used to believe about her best friend was unbelievable to him. And so now there is an iron certain of Barkha's sacrifices built in front of him which has to be broken.
  Rohan & Virat influenced by their mothers, & misguided by them while they were growing up. Their hidden good qulities had become dormant by superficial necessities, & those hidden good qualities has to be realized by themselves to fight the evil within  themselves.
And you are right about daima , she was never selfish, her loyalties always lied with dada as "namak halal naukar' , never asked or raised  a voice against his decision, & dada had more faith & relied on her with his secret  than his own family. And as the time was passing by, she started to see & suspect that something is not right but could not pinpoint what, then  she started to miss Radhika & her good qualities & she could see Dev's anguished & trauma over Radhika. She was missing that spirtuality & 'bhakti' which Radhika had brought with her in the house. And so after Dev she was the most happy to see Radhika back in home.
So Kanha is slowly going to blow away the dark clouds  & bring in the sunshine for PH family to see clearly. I myself want all family together bec Dev & Radhika loves their family & as Kanha-Radhika said that there has to be repentance.      

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

radhika5Devika.Neerjaafatssrilanka

radhika5

Goldie

radhika5

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maryamavina

Radhika, very thoughtful analyze,
Dev, is influenced & misguided by everybody  about Barkha's good deeds & sacrificial status, by dada to daima to Padma & even his own wife Radhika. So now Radhika suddenly going totally against what she used to believe about her best friend was unbelievable to him. And so now there is an iron certain of Barkha's sacrifices built in front of him which has to be broken.
  Rohan & Virat influenced by their mothers, & misguided by them while they were growing up. Their hidden good qulities had become dormant by superficial necessities, & those hidden good qualities has to be realized by themselves to fight the evil within  themselves.
And you are right about daima , she was never selfish, her loyalties always lied with dada as "namak halal naukar' , never asked or raised  a voice against his decision, & dada had more faith & relied on her with his secret  than his own family. And as the time was passing by, she started to see & suspect that something is not right but could not pinpoint what, then  she started to miss Radhika & her good qualities & she could see Dev's anguished & trauma over Radhika. She was missing that spirtuality & 'bhakti' which Radhika had brought with her in the house. And so after Dev she was the most happy to see Radhika back in home.
So Kanha is slowly going to blow away the dark clouds  & bring in the sunshine for PH family to see clearly. I myself want all family together bec Dev & Radhika loves their family & as Kanha-Radhika said that there has to be repentance.      

very well put--
loved your analysis of Daima's POV

MaryamMaryDevika.Neerjaa

Neerjaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Neerjaa

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 2:24am | IP Logged
 Beautiful thoughts again ...we all have different perspective to look at the things and so is the interpretations...I liked your thoughts and their is logic in it ...Radhika as Kanha was not once having any other expressions except love , there was no malice in her eyes when was talking to Barkha ...As if the whole atmosphere was changed , Rubina as Kanha did excellent job ..

MaryamMaryradhika5Devika.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top