Fan Fictions

Saiyyan - ArHi FF - updated Chapter 7 (pg.32) (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 43

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Hello out there...Big smile hope you guyz enjoyed today's episode where Arnav was fighting for our KKG..Wink hayyyeee...Day DreamingDay Dreaming i was drooling over him all that time Day Dreaming but cvs wasted half of the episode on that anaconda...AngryAngry disgusting.. Dead i had to skip his parts..LOL i was lost going gaga over Arnav..Day DreamingDay Dreaming hehe.. LOLanwyz.. this is the 3rd Chapter.. Big smile hope you guyz will like it..Tongue as  I already mentioned.. this is no longer an OS now..Wink but a FF.. please leave comments as they tell me how are you guyz liking it..Big smile thanks a lot..Embarrassed

Chapter 3

From Last Chapter - We saw how Arnav saved Khushi from the goons and to see that.. Khushi ran towards him and hugged Arnav. Arnav lifted her lady in the air a bit and took the first step towards their relationship by being so close to her. They went into a small room where Khushi dressed Arnav's wounds and now Khushi has been pulled by Arnav into his lap. So let's see what happens..

Arnav went close to her and breathed her in. She could feel hormones running up and down her body giving her feelings which she had never felt before. Her heart started beating really fast and her chest started falling up and down faster than her heartbeat due to her sudden need of more oxygen. Arnav was so lost in her that he forgot all about Lavanya back in Delhi and even anybody else. 

All he can think about right now was that Khushi was in his arms, on his lap with eyes closed, breathing heavily and looking like a perfect bride. Ofcourse she had almost no jewellery on it but as if he cared. He cared about her heart, her bubbly nature, his effects on her and her effects on him. Arnav touched her skin with his lips near her earlobe and started rubbing his rough stubble against her soft skin. She shivered the most in her life.

The feeling of having him around her was causing so many emotions to arise inside her all at once. She felt protected, loved and wanted. Even though she had never felt anything like this before, she knew that a new relationship was bonding between her and her Lard Governor. She held his shirt tight in her hands and her lips started to tremble. Arnav was arousing feelings inside him as well. He wanted to love her, to feel her, to make her feel loved and he knew what to do for that but all of a sudden he saw Khushi's face. He remembered that Khushi was only 18.

He did not want to force himself onto her. Even though he could guess that Khushi wanted the same as him but it was perhaps too early for that. They had barely expressed their feelings for eachother and hadn't even confess anything. Confess what?? he thought but let that thought fade away. He did not want to disappoint her by just leaving her so he did what he always used to do to infuriate his Khushi.

"Did you pay the goons to do a drama of kidnapping you so that you will get close to me," said Arnav  with a teasing tone. Khushi opened her eyes all of a sudden and looked at him. Was that he wanted to say by pulling me in his lap? she thought. "Argh.. i thought he was no more a rakshash but how could I forget that Rakshash's can never change even if  their blood is subsituted by Ganga Jal". Khushi pushed him with both of her hands and got up from his lap.

She did not say anything and walked to the other side of the room giving him glances full of anger. Arnav smirked at his own ability to control Khushi. He felt as if he had a remote control in his hand which switched the mood channels in Khushi. He laid on the bed and started staring at Khushi who was seated on the ground at the far corner of the room. He smiled and Khushi noticed it. She was more furious now.

Khushi- Sharam nahi aati aapko? humein neeche jameen par bithaakar khud bistar par lete hain.
Arnav - Maine tumse Kab kaha ke waahan jaakar baitho. Tum khud gayi thi, ab bhugto.
Khushi- aur aapne mujhe roka tak nahi? aisa bhi koi karta hai kya?
Arnav - mujhe laga tumhe mere saath garmi lag rahi hogi. Itna hot jo hoon main.
Arnav smirked.
Khushi - Tabhi toh. Main bhi sochu ke aapke office mein, ghar mein AC hai.. par heater nahi hai. Sardiyon mein sabhi ghar ke sadasya aaapko adha adha karke apne kamre mein rakhte honge thand se bachne ke liye. Mocked khushi.

Arnav started to say something but she interrupted.
Khushi - aur aapne kabhi notice kiya hai k aapke ghar aur aapke office ka bijli ka bill itna jyaada kyun aata hai? nahi kiya na? Main batati hoon.. aap jo ho wahaan.. AC ka overuse toh hoga hi.. bade aaye HOT lagne wale. Khushi said in a mocking tone.
Arnav sat up and started to say something but then Khush interrupted again.

Khushi - abhi aap uthiye mat. kyunki jabb aap uthenge toh mere paas aayenge koi na koi bahaana banakar aur agar aap mere kareeb aaye toh main pighal jaayungi.. aur aapko mujhe us matke mein daalkar amma baabu ji ke paas chodna padega.. kya kahenga aap unhein? yehi ke meri hotness ki wajeh se aapki beti pighal gayi? Ise fridge mein rakh dijiye.. wapis aa jayegi?
Arnav was mad by now. He got up and shouted in his usual tone "BASS, BASS khushi kumari GUPTA."

Khushi's mouth was shut and she was shocked. How could he yell at me when he was trying to be so intimate with me few moments ago? She felt as if it was her illusion to be on his lap but his loud voice interrupted her thoughts.

"maine tumhein yahaan par lecture dene ke liye nahi bulaya. Main toh tumhein bed par aane ke liye kehne wala tha isliye utha tha. par tumhein explanation dene ki kya jaroorat hai? kyunki samjhna aur karna toh tumne wahi hai jo tumhein theek lagta hai," said Arnav in a loud voice.

Khushi wanted to say something but now ARnav interrupted "shhh... dont you dare say anything now or you will repent it. Mujhe choon chaan choon chaan psand nahi Khushi kumari gupta. abb yahi padi raho saari raat thand mein aur kujh bhi bolne se pehle soch lena" Arnav went back to the bed and laid down and turned his back to Khushi.

Khushi was taken back. How could he yell at me? at me??? at Khushi? She was on the verge of crying by now and she felt as if she was being used by him. She wanted to rip apart the places on her body where he had touched her from her body. She silently started crying and closed her eyes resting her head against the wall. She didnt say anything as she didnt want him to get more mad and throw her out of the room. She remembered all the intimate moments with Arnav and cried harder but silently not to disturb him.

Arnav's eyes were tight shut as he didn't want to see her crying. He knew that she was going to cry and he knew very well that her tears tear him apart. He cursed himself under breath for being so harsh on her. He thought how could I yell at my Khushi? she hadn't even said anything and she was just, just joking you know. He turned to face khushi and saw her crying, biting her lips so not to make any noise. He closed his eyes and clinched his jaw in anger. He got up and went near her.

"Khushi" he said. Although she had felt that he was nearby her before he called her name, she decided not to pay any attention. "Khushi, Khushi" he said holding her by shoulders. she shrugged him off and turned her back on him. Arnav was mad but he did not want to hurt her so he kept quiet. No one ever turned their backs on me because no one had guts to do that but only she could, yeah ARnav, only she could, because I lov... what?? ARnav thought.

He placed his hands on her shoulders and said "I am... I am sorry Khushi, I didnt mean all that. You know na?" Khushi brushed his hands off her shoulders and started crying harder. Arnav didnt want to say anything to her and hurt her anymore so he just picked her up in his arms, while khushi tried every way possible to make him leave her. She started punching him on the chest while one of her choodis broke and left a little bruise on his neck.

She stopped right away and looked at his face thinking he might be hurt but he wasn't. He didnt even care. She didnt know that he had been through the worst in his life and he was used to be hurt. He put her down on the bed carefully and laid her down not looking at her face feeling guilty for making her cry.

He started to walk away but Khushi held his wrist. Arnav turned and looked at her with questioning eyes. She made him sit and started to rub her thumb on the bruise she gave him few seconds ago. He closed his eyes. Tears started rolling down her cheeks because she had hurt him. She hugged him tight and started crying her heart out. Arnav put his arms around her making her feel better and started soothing her by patting her on the back. ''rovo mat khushi, please. Mujhse tumhare aansu bardashat nahi hote. please khushi." Khushi cried harder.

"Khushi.. mera bacha...rovo mat please.. acha kuch mat kaho par please rovo mat.. khushi.. khushi.. please.. mera acha bacha ho na tum.. toh ache bachon jaise behave karo aur rona band karo" said arnav patting her back. It reminded khushi of her jiji and she stopped crying. She looked up at his face teary eyed and asked "yeh aapne kahaan se seekha?" with a smile forming at the corner of her lips.

Arnav told her how Di used to sooth him when he used to cry in the same way. Khushi smiled at him and hugged his arm sniffing with her dupatta. Arnav told her to go to sleep but Khushi didn't leave his arms. He pulled her in his embrace and kissed her on the forehead. He laid down on the bed with Khushi in his arms. she hugged him tight, scared at the thought of him leaving her and closed her eyes. Arnav felt better after so many years. He hugged her back and gave a cute kiss on her cheek. He kept staring at her hands and after a while he went to sleep with his lady love in his arms.

That is it for today..Tongue hope you guyz liked it..Big smile tell me if you see any flaws or if i need any improvements in my writing..Smile thanks a lot.. Big smile
with loveHeart
New Readers, please like the first post one first page in order to be in my PM list.. Thanks..Embarrassed
Mahi . . . . . Embarrassed

Edited by _mahi_ - 13 October 2011 at 5:03pm

The following 69 member(s) liked the above post:

Cute_VirgorempyRogerfedereranonymous1906Crazygirl3421shweta5126gurukhushlavanyagowthamInderpreetgmarishka.khanmistletoe22gagsyMaan2Geetanusha.nushrealraul2307--Preeti--MaankigopiMadhumana2Soulmate27Super.womanCrazySaRuniansruthirishiFarighInsanShahid_loverGunMaarushhdazzle4everrranukamakshitanvi_arshiapoorvaarnavanarshirashgirl000ccuteaangelsosweetsumiJasleenixraynims6Tishuumonkeydog18hemvb-sia-ipkkndankAzmiiARHI-SKLOVERS_SK_FebruaryFlowersmithasrkdevishreeshypersonminimuffin86littlemoikamalapushpadaisydee425SanzBarbiezafizee10frenzyyhira_arnieushankitvcsparkle2985-Zara-lara3110Hi_FriendsNainaSengal.Saraa.sun-naaaaaaaaa..Anita..ASR6262dumas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Saiyyan - ArHi FF - updated Chapter 7 (pg.32) (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FebruaryFlower

IF-Dazzler

FebruaryFlower

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Hey Mahi!!!
Nice one hun.
I loved the way Khushi blasted Arnav about his hotness!!!
What was even better, was the way Arnav came back with more for her!!!
Their chemistry is truly unmatchable!!
Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja_neelammarishka.khan_mahi_

mana2

mana2

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Very nice ff... Do continue

Edited by mana2 - 13 October 2011 at 5:38pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_

tina_1234

IF-Sizzlerz

tina_1234

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
nyc cute part

_mahi_

littlemoi

IF-Dazzler

littlemoi

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
awesome!!!!!!!!!!!
thank you soo much for the pm!

_mahi_

sun-naaaaaaaaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

_mahi_

Tishuu

Goldie

Tishuu

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Yay meee wooo thank gooodness u made this into a FF
Wooo loving it...cnt wait for more...this is jus fab wooo

_mahi_

sosweetsumi

Goldie