Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
thankewww dear😳
_mahi_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: FebruaryFlower

Cute one Mahi!

I really liked the way you wrote about Arnav and Khushi's feelings when they're close to each other!!
A playful Arnav is always a treat to read!!
😊

awww thanks flower hun😳😳 
i just tried. it is my first OS 😳😳😳 and i just wrote down what simply came to my mind😉
yeah ofcourse.. 2nd part will be mostly ARnav's teasin😉 hopefully😆
thanks once again😃
_mahi_ thumbnail
thankewww Naddiya😃😃
bila_a thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow, i loved reading it, keep it up, can't wait for the next chapter. i loved arnav being naughty, such a cutey. well done
PrInCeSs_dIVa thumbnail
oh my gosh! oh my gosh! oh my gosh! oh my gosh!

its sooo wonderful i m jz drooling over it!!!!...u r awesum!!!!...plz pm wen u update next tym!!!

thanks a lot for dis unique piece of writing!!!
_mahi_ thumbnail
Hey beautiful people😃.. here is the 2nd part😉.. hope you guyz will love it😛.. tell me how was it by hitting or not hitting the like button 😃

Chapter 2

Arnav ran towards Khushi as his life depended on her. He could not bear the sight of someone taking Khushi away from him or even more than that.. hurting him. All he could see was the hope and tears in khushi's eyes. She wanted Arnav to rescue her and protect her from this cruel world. He grabbed one of the goons ,who was holding khushi by her hair and dragging her ,by his collar and punched him right into his left eye. The clever goon left Khushi and started fighting with ARnav. But he did not know that it was ASR and Arnav used his strong muscles to knock the goon down and move forward for the 2 left. One was sitting in the jeep. He turned on the jeep as soon as he saw Arnav approaching towards him with anger and determination on his face. Third goon was holding khushi by both her arms and was trying his very best to put Khushi inside the jeep so that they could run away. But Arnav first went towards the driver and brought him outside the jeep by holding his collar with one hand and smacking his face with another. He spit all his anger and madness at that goon until the man was unconscious.

Khushi was watching all this while trying to free herself from the man whose hands were strongly holding her soft arms. Tears welled up in her eyes and she had a strong urge to go n hug arnav all at once But that irritating man was not letting her go. Arnav came towards both of them looking into Khushi's eyes. He then looked up at the goon and saw him getting scared and backing up. Just then he realized that he let Khushi go but had taken his sword out. Khushi was scared now. The goon tried to attack Arnav but arnav was quicker and made a smart move by holding his another hand and hitting him with his leg. Arnav then looked at Khushi and was lost in her while the goon got up and attacked Arnav again, this time injuring him right on his forearm. Blood started to ooz out of Arnav's arm and Arnav closed his eyes but then opened them and clinched his jaw. He ran towards the man and smacked him on his face that man fell on the ground unconscious. Arnav had knocked down all 3 scary looking goons but had hurt himself.

He was trying to remove dirt from his clothes but all of a sudden he kind of fell backward and realized that khushi had hugged him tight and had threw her arms around his neck.. hugging him tighter than anything else. Arnav couldn't help himself but smiled. He thought how the heck did a girl like khushi, a girl who would make fun of arnav at his back, call him rakshash, tells him that she hates him to the core, would suddenly hug him this tight. On the other hand, Khushi did not know what was happening. All she could see was that Arnav was infront of her, he had saved her, thus became her saviour, her hero, her everything. Wait everything? What are you thinking Khushi? She just couldn't help herself and ran towards ARnav and hug him tight. She closed her eyes shut as she felt his strong body against her soft curves. she had a mixed feeling of relief and excitement to be in his arms. She did not expect him to hug her back but just wanted to stay close to him, to feel safe, to feel protected, to feel special. Special? stop it khushi. She smiled at herself and tightened her grip around his neck.

Arnav raised his arms in the air and put his one arm on her head and another around her bare waist. She shivered in his grip but didn't move a bit. She remembered how arnav hugged La but then realized that arnav had only put one arm around La and she pacified her heart saying that it was a simple and friendly hug. But their hug was a complete hug,  a hug full of love and a both sided hug. She smiled happily and moved her face towards his neck and felt his warm skin. Arnav was taken back. He never in his wildest dreams thought of Khushi hugging him and feeling him. He lifted her up in the air a little and started to sooth her by rubbing her back with his hand which was on her waist. Khushi felt butterflies inside her and blushed so hard. Arnav nibbled near her ear and tried to feel her soft skin against his dry but hot lips. He felt a strong urge to bite on her ear but postponed that idea for some other day, but very soon as he knew that he would not be able to control himself for very long. A goon winced in pain and thats what broke them apart. Khushi was blushing so hard that she did not dare look at him even once.

Arnav took her by hand and pulled her closer. He brought her near him and said "lets continue this when we are not surrounded by these stinking goons and lets get away from here'. He then gave a small peck on her cheek while Khushi blushed even harder. She looked at his hand which was holding her hand. She could not believe what had happened few moments ago. ARnav giving her a peck was a total surprise to her. She never thought of him in this way but now she looked at his hand as the spaces between his fingers were meant to have her fingers inside them. She blushed again. Arnav noticed it and teased her " so you want to be the ms.most blushing girl in the world huh khushi?" khushi couldnt control but blush again. Arnav smirked at her blush and decided to give her a hard time later. First they needed to get away from this place.

It was pitch dark and Arnav took a random way of direction to get away from those 3 goons. He was holding khushi's hand with one hand was carrying his bag with another. He was walking fast but carefully not to hurt his lady. He thought of their hug and smiled inside his heart. He started to feel something for khushi. something he had never felt in his life. something that could only be felt towards his khushi kumari gupta. He smiled inwardly again and kept walking. Khushi on the other hand was blushing continuously. She had never thought that she would one day hug her rakshash, her lard governor by herself. She was happy inside but scared also because it was very dark around her but being so close to arnav made her feel better. Arnav saw a little room nearby. It looked like someone's house when they approached near it but saw it locked from outside. Arnav broke the lock and took Khushi inside and closed the door shut at their back. Khushi was shocked to hear that.

She looked up at ARnav and asked him "darwaza kyun band kiya". arnav smirked at her uneasiness andreplied "so that I can peacefully celebrate my SR with my wife" Khushi blushed and turned away. Arnav continued "you were acting like a typical wife at the Dhabha, so now what happened sweetheart?" Khushi couldn't stop blushing. He knew that he was having strong effects on her. He further continued "so will you teach me now how to feel eachother while hugging as you were feeling me when you hugged me huh". he said hugging her from the back, putting his hands on bare waist. Khushi tilted back towards him and sighed deeply. Arnav rubbed his hands against her bare waist and due to the sudden run of emotions, khushi turned towards him abruptly and hugged him till she noticed blood oozing out of his wounds. She wass shocked. She looked at Arnav with tears in her eyes. Arnav said he was fine but khushi took him to the bed at the corner and made him sit there. She was crying silently and she tore a piece of cloth out of her dupatta. ARnav couldnt believe it. Was she the one who had hugged herself when her dupatta had fallen off outside the restroom and turned back and he had to pick it up and give it back to her. She was now tearing her own dupatta, not her own but yeah, just for his sake. She first made him take off his shirt and then cleaned the wound with the shirt itself then wrapped her dupatta around it. THough the wound wasnt that deep, she started crying harder looking at Arnav's wound.

All this while, Arnav was looking at Khushi.. Her beauty was enhanced by the light inside the room coming from a lantern. When she was done dressin him and started to put his shirt back on, he stopped her and looked at her face, then focused on her wet eyes, then her nose, cheeks, finally coming down to her lips who were slightly open. Khushi knew what was coming as he saw his eyes marching down to her lips. She bit her lower lip and got up but Arnav pulled her down towards him and she fell into his strong arms. Arnav went near her face, took a strong hold of her by gripping hard at her bare waist which sent shivers down her spine. She closed her eyes. Arnav  went closer to her and now both can feel eachother's warm breath on their faces.

That is it for this part guyz.😛 some hawtness was in the air and love as well😉 I will write more tomorrow night. HOpe you guyz enjoyed it... 😳
Thanks..😳
Edited by _mahi_ - 12 years ago
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Very nice OS Mahi🤗...loved reading both the parts!! 👏😊
Keep writing!! 😛
_mahi_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: bila_a

wow, i loved reading it, keep it up, can't wait for the next chapter. i loved arnav being naughty, such a cutey. well done

awww thnkeww dear😃... im glad that you liked it😳.. arnav is naughty😉.. he indeed will get more than he was in 3rd update😉 thanks once again😛
_mahi_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrInCeSs_dIVa

its sooo wonderful i m jz drooling over it!!!!...u r awesum!!!!...plz pm wen u update next tym!!!

thanks a lot for dis unique piece of writing!!!

oh my gosh😲.. yuh okey?😆
thanks a lottt princess😳😳😳.. nahh im not that awesome hehe😆.. but i just wanted to give it a try.. 😉
you are more than welcome hun🤗
 i couldnt send you a pm coz it says that you have exceeded the limit..😕
Edited by _mahi_ - 12 years ago
_mahi_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: RiyaDutta

Very nice OS Mahi🤗...loved reading both the parts!! 👏😊

Keep writing!! 😛

awww thnkewww Riya🤗 mmm glad that you liked them😳
i will ofcourse😉 you keep reading plz hehe😛