India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

All Anurag Fans

chandu28 Senior Member
chandu28
chandu28

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
  Hello Harsha and Envious.  I am sorry to say this, but you are wrongly accusing Bajaj.  If not for Bajaj, Prerna's story would have been completely different.  Bajaj might be a part of the cause for the gap between Anurag and Prerna. But even after 20 years, Anurag does not realise his mistake.  Imagine if I was in Anurag's place, I would have forgiven Sneha for that robbery incident.  Can't you guys feel the innocence in her face.  She pleaded with the police so much and still Anurag was like a body without his soul.  Anurag is the cause of his own downfall with Prerna.

Come on guys stop being so growsy about Bajaj.  He has changed a lot and knows what is true love.  He is so nice that he hid the fact from Prerna that Anurag was the cause for Sneha getting slapped by the Police.

harsha36 Groupbie
harsha36
harsha36

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 1:48am | IP Logged

I have nothing against Bajaj...I really love Ronit Roy...but his character in Kasautii defies the whole purpose of the show.  He's a great person and I agree.  But what he did to Prerna and Anurag was not fair.. the writers of this show do not realize how misleading they are being.  This is nothing against anyone here...i just thought I would share my opinion with you guys.

And the whole Sneha thing...the only reason Anurag was getting mad was because the earrings that got stolen were for Sneha.  So, even though it was indirect, he was still portraying his love for his daughter Sneha.

I dunno...i dont mean to bother anyone...it's just an opinion..it's just a show!

Manasi_16 IF-Rockerz
Manasi_16
Manasi_16

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 2:43am | IP Logged
I don't think the purpose of the show is defied. Acc to me, Ekta doesn't know what to show. If she shows Prerna with Bajaj, Anu-Prerna's supposedly 'true' love loses. If she shows Prerna with Anurag it means that a person never gets a chance to rectify his mistakes. I agree Bajaj was wrong in splitting their marriage but he has changed his entire personality, attitute for Prerna, how easy is that at the age of around 45-50? He has paid heavily for his mistakes & has cancelled them by what he did for Prerna afterwards. So, we shud just keep our brians shut & try to enjoy the show!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top