Twilight

||Taylor Lautner-Master Of Perfection AT#4!|| (Page 24)

Post Reply New Post

Page 24 of 37

DUGGUlicious

IF-Sizzlerz

DUGGUlicious

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
JotHug
hello...can you please send me Jacob for winter period? I hate winter man...I need someone who can keep me HOT with his armsROFLROFLROFL Edward doesn't help me with his cold temp. in these days..Brr...So cold here Jaani ROFL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Taylor Lautner-Master Of Perfection AT#4!|| (Page 24)" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Neeshoe

IF-Sizzlerz

Neeshoe

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Harjot*

^haha! Poor Nisa got ignored. *sticks out tongue*

When did I say I was ignored :P I was simply putting out there to let you guys know Big smile but now it's changed, I am not great .. BIOLOGY -_-

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DUGGUlicious

JotHug
hello...can you please send me Jacob for winter period? I hate winter man...I need someone who can keep me HOT with his armsROFLROFLROFL Edward doesn't help me with his cold temp. in these days..Brr...So cold here Jaani ROFL

Um, no. Stern Smile It's colder here in my country. I need him. Blushing You know, i almost froze to death standing outside yesterday. Unhappy When i got back to my dorm room, i literally jumped into the shower and there was no blood circulation in my hands so my hands stung everytime hot water touched them. Stern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_winchesters

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neeshoe

^haha! Poor Nisa got ignored. *sticks out tongue*

When did I say I was ignored :P I was simply putting out there to let you guys know Big smile but now it's changed, I am not great .. BIOLOGY -_-

ROFL Biology is hell so, um, good luck? ROFL Or, have fun. Big smile ROFL

DUGGUlicious

IF-Sizzlerz

DUGGUlicious

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=DUGGUlicious]
Um, no. Stern Smile It's colder here in my country. I need him. Blushing You know, i almost froze to death standing outside yesterday. Unhappy When i got back to my dorm room, i literally jumped into the shower and there was no blood circulation in my hands so my hands stung everytime hot water touched them. Stern Smile

Why not?!?! You didn't want to help a friend who need helps?Ouch
Few days back, my foot became iciclesStern SmileBrr...I hate winter period...I have to wear I don't know how many things and when I get on the bus because of the heating, I want to get off everything XD

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
^Hmph. I'll bet you anything, it's not as cold as Canada. Stern Smile
And even if it was hot, Paroshan, i would never give my Jake away. Blushing

DUGGUlicious

IF-Sizzlerz

DUGGUlicious

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
I knew in Canada there is so much cold...but as you don't sent me Jake, I took the flu...are you happy now? :(

luv_winchesters

IF-Sizzlerz

luv_winchesters

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Neeshoe

ROFL JOT! This is so weird, I was talking with my friend about Austin earlier, you like Austin? I don't even know him really, but my friend hates him now, and we were talking about him cos you know how Vanessa is going out with him LOL and we were like Zac/Vanessa fan so yeah, ok it's prolly not funny to you but I am laughing like crazy, ok I am done! ROFL

I actually don't know Austin. ROFL ahahhaa. and i don't get the joke or whatever but alright. ROFL

And Sonu, Woo! Teacher! XD Happy for you dude. =] What subject you teaching?

i'll be teaching either English or History ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top