Best Scene of 11/10/2011

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
The best scene of todays episode was deffo baboos bitch fight she had with the male passenger on the bus when she first  boarded...:D...LOL im still laughing, the guy even tried to hit her with his pagree LOL but god that woman held her ground...ROCK ON!!!!!!
bhabho rocked in todays episode...bhabho rockes...she is awesome...
ya she is too good yaar...i laughed n πŸ€£
Bhaboo is just amazing,  she didnot forget that , Mai Sayani dialogue even in bus πŸ˜†... 

SurYa are way too adorable and Meena was hilarious 
Yeah that scene was good but for me the hilarious part was when she came back and asked Sandhya 'you changed your MIL as well' when the other woman sits down and then Bhabho fights with her - that was awsome!!...then sitting down and like two naughty children, they kept their back to each other..πŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£

The other woman's dialogue 'I'm a wrestler's wife'..and bhabhasa trying to support his wife...πŸ‘πŸ‘

I actually think the whole bus fight thing was very well done...Bhabho's dialogue to Sandhya before they got up 'today is a test, you push,shove,kick...'πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜†...what MIL would even say that to her DIL?🀣

All in all, I'm loving bhabho and did anyone notice, she kept looking at Sandhya, who was standing up and she was concerned but rather than saying it she made it like she was worried about Suraj standing for 4hours. I was right, underneath that abrasive exterior, Bhabhois a softie.πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
yeahhh..Bhabho used really rocking words for that fatty pahalwaan ki Biwi ...he..he... i heard few words for the first time...i laughed like crazy at that fight ...
dont talk about that scene...
i cant stop laughing...Bhabho Rocks...!!
SHe certainly is a character, so loud all the time, u can get a headache listening to her but her lingo is so funny, yeah the fight with the wrestlers wife was just as funny, babo certainly knows how to stand up for herself...n ur right she did feel sorry for sandhya, u could see by her face that she felt bad, i think babos gonna have a soft spot for her oldest DIL n the youngest is gonna get so jealous!!!!