Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I also agree with you... CV should improve Khushi's dialogs... they should flow with story... shud not spoil her character..
      But on another side I am thinking, she was purposely saying this...she was talking so that junglee animals to know she is not alone, climbing on bench etc etc... to make him laugh... Arnav's character is so serious.. obviously he wont do any jokes.. so CV wants to make the situation light with her foolish things / jokes...

But I also agree showing Khushi with foolish dialogs, isn't good thing... they can improve the dialogs in better way...
myname thumbnail
I totally agree with you. These typical stereotypes are getting boring. I wish the CVs could show something new, more realistic.. Flying dupatta, catching the falling girl etc are not a necessity. their love story is turning out to be like other shows (From a general point of view, take for example the main points whats happening, ) I don't like how they portrait an uneducated girl as someone with no real logic or maturity (please do not compare La and khushi, compare khushi with the next door girl rather)
Still, i watch it, and i like the show. 
And i have to admit am an addict of this show, I like the cast and how they brilliantly portrait their role. (i have nothing against the actors, its the Cvs who are rather not up to my expectations)
 I am 18 and in no way would i ever behave like khushi. C'mon you're in a hole and yet you keep quiet? Plus, removing petrol from asr's car (though she has already spoilt his project) That's like breaking the parameters of foolishness. And what about her falling scarf? She could have pick up that too... okay she doesn't want to reveal,then she could press on her blouse and bend down, isn't that people normally do?
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Chimpsy

You'll be surprised... I also have a son, 8 yrs old but I watch the serial on my phone- wake up at 4am to watch with eng subs... a real addict... Going back to the topic, being a little naughty is ok, but behaving like an idiot who has no control over her brains is rather too much... Really hated the dupatta part (almost screamed out loud for her to pick it up for heavens sake, I mean how many times can that scene happen) and the table... pure stupidity... Really liked the part where she challenged him (when he wanted to leave)... Just my pov...

Gud to know ppl from my age in dis forum
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am 18,i know i would never act so stupid!!!
She's brainless,however her stupidity entertains me!!
Atleast i laugh while watching the drama...so i am fine with it

Waise bhi the hatred track was so long that i kinda got tired of the drag so this is something new,nd i m liking it๐Ÿ˜Š
Shubhra.Aurita thumbnail
Totally Agree. we all got hooked on the serial because of the intelligent main characters, flawed though ASR is. and to see Khushi be an idiot sometimes is unbearable. I notice though that she seems better in the last few episodes

I did have a huge problem in the over simplification in the serial - anyone in less than 9 yards of sari is sinful, stupid and selfish and anyone in a sari is glorious.. Arggh!!! Surely this is a great opportunity to push for some progressive ideas and change... while keeping the story interesting. I do realise that that its really hard to do that. 

o well, at least the chemistry is still intact
catalyst thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i agree ... certain level of maturity is expect'd