Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Mc Alesha

Mc Alesha

Posted: 30 January 2006 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

hi

do you think Bush gets away with nearly everything?

i think he does because even he killed innocent poeple but he still has so much freedom OK fine if Osama Bin Laden did do things wrong, he's gonna pay the price for it, they aint gettin the chance to walk away unlike Bush, why should bush get away with it only cuz he's the presindent of America. Jus cuz Osama isn't a president like bush or wateva. come on where does human rites come in.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BUSH HAS TO MUCH FREEDOM" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweet freedom

IF-Dazzler

sweet freedom

Posted: 30 January 2006 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
i agree, bush is racist, and doesnt care about others, he doesnt deserve to be a president, and yr right he does get too much freedom, but he's president wot can we do

TiN24

Goldie

TiN24

Posted: 30 January 2006 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Let me get this straight.....

Osama Bin Laden killed inncocent people because of his hatred towards americans. Bush killed innocent people because he is a money-eating, blood-sucking moron and wanted oil.

So explain to me what is difference between Osama and Bush? If Osama is gonna get punished.....Bush is gonna be next in line. What's gonna happen to Osama, God's gonna deal with that, but I hope Bush rot's in hell for what he's doing. And FYI......Osama Bin Laden WAS NOT behind 9/11, Bush was behind 9/11 and there are proofs and evidence to prove that. You may be asking, why would Bush want to destroy his own country...the answer.....he needed an excuse to go into Iraq and 9/11 was his ticket to do so. I saw this documentary on Yahoo news and it explained everything. There was no plane that hit the pentagon, it was a set-up and buildings that collasped next the twin towers had expolsives already planted in them to make the buildings collaspe.

There's so much information that proves that 9/11 wasn't a plan by Osama but by bush himself. So to say that Bush has to much freedom...then yes he does. He does stupid, retarded things and gets away with it. I hate him, I hate him alot and I hope to God he get's punished for what he's doing.

This is all my own personal opinion. Smile

SuperDuper01

SuperDuper01

Posted: 31 January 2006 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TiN24

Let me get this straight.....

Osama Bin Laden killed inncocent people because of his hatred towards americans. Bush killed innocent people because he is a money-eating, blood-sucking moron and wanted oil.

So explain to me what is difference between Osama and Bush? If Osama is gonna get punished.....Bush is gonna be next in line. What's gonna happen to Osama, God's gonna deal with that, but I hope Bush rot's in hell for what he's doing. And FYI......Osama Bin Laden WAS NOT behind 9/11, Bush was behind 9/11 and there are proofs and evidence to prove that. You may be asking, why would Bush want to destroy his own country...the answer.....he needed an excuse to go into Iraq and 9/11 was his ticket to do so. I saw this documentary on Yahoo news and it explained everything. There was no plane that hit the pentagon, it was a set-up and buildings that collasped next the twin towers had expolsives already planted in them to make the buildings collaspe.

There's so much information that proves that 9/11 wasn't a plan by Osama but by bush himself. So to say that Bush has to much freedom...then yes he does. He does stupid, retarded things and gets away with it. I hate him, I hate him alot and I hope to God he get's punished for what he's doing.

This is all my own personal opinion. Smile

Well said...........
When itz abt Bush than yeh offocurse he is a President and he never deserves to be that.......... But Americans r who made him a President by giving him votes....... Confused

Edited by Sania_Hitler - 31 January 2006 at 1:13am

TiN24

Goldie

TiN24

Posted: 31 January 2006 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Exactly, Americans voted for Bush and now they themselves are paying the prices for it. Having their phone calls being taped and listened to by a third party, having to live with the fear of another attack or even worse, being interragated by officers everywhere you go. I just recently visited buffalo (NY) to meet a relative and at the border, the lady had to be the pure definition of a "b***h". This is what Bush had tunred Americans into.

Why did people vote for him again? Please someone explain this to me if you are an american or live in the states? What were you thinking?, Its funny because when Clinton was president something like 9/11 never happened, when JFK was president, something like 9/11 never happened, when Ronald Regon was president, something like 9/11 never happened,......but as soon as Bush turns president, the threats start coming in and BOOM......9/11 happens. Then on top of that, even after 9/11, americans vote for him again? WHY? Bush has brought America to the point where they have to watch their back's 24/7. If someone looks at you the wrong way, you have to watch out and keep your distance from them. Is this the type of country you want to like in?

Bush is proud of his country and the soilders for going into Iraq.....well why doesn't bush send his own kids in Iraq? He's protesting and encouraging americans to stand up for their country and send your children into Iraq to fight for their country right?Well, why doens't he suit up himself and go fight?

What I am trying to get to is that Bush is getting away with his ridiculous antics and Americans are making the biggest mistake of their lives by voting for him. Explain to me what he has done for his country? Does he honestly think that invading Iraq and killing innocent people will keep Osama quiet? Does Bush not realize that's there's such a thing called pay-back? Bush is putting his country into more trouble and americans are giving him lift by voting for him. And offcouse, he's getting away with all of this cause he Mr. President.

Eijoo''s_Angel

IF-Dazzler

Eijoo''s_Angel

Posted: 31 January 2006 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
i agree!i dont even noe y ppl voted for him again in da second election!to me he defamed his country!and is givin the U.S. a BAD NAME!AND HIS BIGGEST PROB IS HE THINKS WAR CAN SOLVE NETHING BUT IT CANT!

sweet freedom

IF-Dazzler

sweet freedom

Posted: 31 January 2006 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
i agree, btw i learn more on i-f than at school

heart girl

IF-Sizzlerz

heart girl

Posted: 31 January 2006 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
wat???? it was his own plan??
y wud he like to destroy his own country?? can u tell me where u found all that info.. is it on internet anywhere that documentary and all.. i jst wanna see

Post Reply New Post

Go to top