Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

sparkling-star

sparkling-star

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Okay so whenever I go to comment on comment on a celeb's profile or even an article its gives a msg saying 
"Your can't post more then 3 comments in 5 minutes" 
EVEN AFTER AN HOUR .. What Do I do? I can only post like 2 comments in a day? This is soo annoying .. Please help ... D: 

Edited by sparkling-star - 11 October 2011 at 4:10pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Commenting .." in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vijay

Admin Group

vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sparkling-star

Okay so whenever I go to comment on comment on a celeb's profile or even an article its gives a msg saying 
EVEN AFTER AN HOUR .. What Do I do? I can only post like 2 comments in a day? This is soo annoying .. Please help ... D: 

We will test it out at our end.

Anyone else also facing the same issue?

Regards

sandyuk

IF-Dazzler

sandyuk

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijay

Regards

Hello, I too have this problem. I find it frustrating as I want to post comments on my favourite 8/9 actors but am unable to do so as I get this message. The 5 minutes does not reset itself soon enough. It should reset within five minutes of the first comment made (or at least within 5 minutes of the last comment made). There is definately a bug in the system which needs investigating.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nilu.Dasuni.Nafisa.

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijay

Regards

I'm also having this problem I can only post on 2 or sometimes 3 images at a time, and when I come back even after 1 or 2 hours same problem, it's a bug for sure. Please can you check the system.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

thejazzgal

Harshika4Life

IF-Stunnerz

Harshika4Life

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
im having the sme prblem n getting very fustrated with it plzz do sumthing...

http://i.minus.com/iIncR805orq0K.jpg

shaina.sharma

IF-Dazzler

shaina.sharma

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged

hey it was my first coomment on ruchaa profile and dint yet started on anyone and it showed error.

can somebody help me

navithareddy

navithareddy

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
for me this problem is getting again and again i want to give comments of each and every actor of sns pls do something so tht at a time we can give comments to all.

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
am facing the same 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.