princess_star11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Epi starts with Bharti preparing food in the aashram and Joginder Baba is watching from a distance. He is telling one of his fellow babas to keep an eye on Bharti as she is worried so I am trying to keep her busy with some tasks.

Scene shifts to Lal mansion. Mridang and Murli are doing office work and are talking about Chimti stealing the money. Along comes Damroo and starts telling them a riddle. Murli tells him to give him 10 mins and that he is a little busy. Damroo gets frustrated and closes the laptom screen down and Murli gets angry. Murli says cant you see we are doing work and I said give me 10 mins. Damroo starts crying and says that both of you don't have any time for me now when you used to listen and joke with me before but now all you do is work and shout. Gau is watching from a distance and is happy at the situation.

Damroo goes to a store room and starts beating his drum loudly as he is frustrated. Jhumka comes and asks what happened. Damroo tells her what happened. Jhumka tells him that Murli is really busy and has a lot on his mind- work, losing Bharti and Vehaan.

Part 2- Sorry this was missing from my video.

There seems to be a pooja going on at the aashram and a man dressed in light blue kurta comes to get aashirwaad from Joginder Baba. Baba asks the man about his family and business back in Agra. The man says all is not well. Baba tells him come with me I will give you some advice so that your situation will get better.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princess_star11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
update cont...
bharti is shown still helping with the food preps as baba talks with the man.

Back at lal mansion damroo is teaching vehaan how to sing while rest are having dinner at the dining table. Murli comes with a present in his hand and hides it under damroos seat at the dining table. Murli then attempts to patch up with damroo again by reminding him how they used to play with instruments as kids. Damroo tells him why are you telling me now go and eat you have lots of work to do dont you. Murli says lets eat together and when damroo sits at the table he finds his gift and opens it. Its a piano and mridang tells him that murli bought it. Damroo is excited and thanks murli and they both play the piano. Gau is sitting opposite and vows to ruin their relationship again.

My apologies guys as having trouble with net so posted the above ud from my comp and this from my phone. If anyone saw part 2 then please post. Sorry for any mistakes.
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
thanks for the update aanchal

nothing in btwn  except jhumki pacifies  dhumroo and sings and dances

i think only thing which showed something of future track was that businessman from agra

either he is known to bharti  or he cud be parmeshwar chauhan or just random businessman

its possible baba may finally send bharti  with that agra person

and something tells me all plans of  gau wud backfire unless dhumroo responds to her the way she wants to
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
i think that new person will be new enemy in bharti's life 🤔 , who considers bharti sweets as his potential rival in business 🤔

my guess on murli gifting dumroo a piano is dumroo will become a skilled musician in future 😆 since they cannot show him as a business magnet they may do this to justify jhumka's life ...
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hi jas how are u
long time no see

and no i doubt that person wud be negative

reason is there were flashes of mata rani then bharti then the business man

so he cud turn out to be her saviour

side mein  gaushala  schemes r still on

frankly me fed up of this cat and mouse game

let the show bring some positivity now
sumisa91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Aanchal for the update :)

It was so good seeing the interaction between the three brothers Dhamroo, Mridang and Murli! All of them acted well :) Murli as always achcha bachcha knows how to make up for his fault!

Jhumka too was good in pacifying Dhamroo! She should get to understand the root cause of all the mess is her sister and teach her a lesson! It will be Gaushala's game turned around to her! That will be an interesting watch :) Jhumka is afterall Gaushala's sister so she should very well understand as to how their family's evil brain works!!

I was wondering why they were constantly showing Mata Rani and Bharti's faces? As if something were to happen or going to happen? Hmm leaves me confusing and thinking as to what are they trying to show!

The new man from Agra seems to be having a connection with Bharti as he had a very dramatic entry! As Jas said may be some rival of Bharti sweets and thats the reason why his business has sunk :P Or there could be a possibility that Bharti bumps into him in the Ashram (both don't know eachother) and comes to know he is from Agra and into pethe business. She then shares her interest with Joginder Baba of going to Agra. And Baba knowing the man well might send Bharti with him...

I'm really losing my interest in the show now! No reunion is leaving me very disinterested they are simply dragging the separation for no reason! Enough of evil schemes we have been treated with we are by heart with all of it! Now time for some happy times!! Can't we see a good and happy family?? Something to hard to show?
Edited by sumisa91 - 12 years ago
chatterbox thumbnail
yes sumisa  thats what i think either he is rival or a person known to bharti who cud turn out to be the key to reunite bharti with lals

all this negativity shud end soon 

enough of this drama

jhumki shud use her brain once more

i wonder if cvs forgot momo and  gaushala had taken the property papers which had gaushala name

whatever happend to that now
fuzzyface thumbnail
I just want BharLi to reunite, poor souls have suffered enough as well as Veehan.

Thanks for the update.