Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priya_128 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: current

Heya People..

While this is prolly a super delayed reply to the post...and possibly all combinations and thought processes have been discussed...i still couldnt resist :) 

Now i wouldnt go as far as saying that they are the perfect foil to each other...but the woman *even with all her twit behaviour* seems to make the man swoon and feel something...sooo we shalll go forth and give up our dream *read him* for her

Khushi on the other hand..diffierent background but more than that it is her lack of social niceties and her general demeanour ., I hate to say this but at times she is trying the patience of a saint ..and this was ASR..who took all that water on his face and almost blew his top off..Hats off..he didn't ..because I have come to the conclusion that he feels responsible with  her so he just took it..but more than that he is a gentleman..He is actually (sounds cliched) .a knight in shinig armour although the dupatta scene was ridiculous but it proved that ..ASR never looked at her ..and allowed her the time to get her wits together..and Kushi simpering away was trying to say the least..
Khushi is at most times a walking disaster...i would have seriously (even if instinctively) slapped someone who spat on me...husbaaand ho ya lover...keep the drool to your self !!  i really agree with ur point that he seems to have the patience of a bombastic saint akin to what one would have with a child with her...personally i think its cos he believes she can come to no correct decision if her mind works in its own mysterious ways...the dupppatta scene was just beyond nonsensical...bend down and take ur dupattaaa...what happened to emancipation and i will stand on my own two feeet and i take no one's ehsaaan ? KKG...come on show some gumption !!

In fact I don't blame Arnav Singh Raizada for losing it..espcially in light of her stupidity *because delaying a meeting is not cute* and then on this maddening chase to never never land where KKG refuses to grow up..case in point..Standing on the table to get the signal but then saying how on earth did I get up here..Uff *grated on my nerves*..

i dont understand why she looks to ruin his work and then think she can get away with it...whatever be the Noble *cough cough not* intention...her behaviour was juvenile and makes me think...was i like this at 19 ?? πŸ€”

The last scene however where she is trying to stop him to see reason ..because she correctly guesses that Arnav Singh Raizada only sees red and nothing else..Thank you creatives..for this bit for maturity on Khushi's part..
Please cut down her exuberance ..and help her to redeem herself a little the Laad Governor's eyes...and let her at least meet him halfway..

the only sane part of the episode...we have seen proof that arnav fails to see reason while angry...and who better than kkg to know that...and quite nicely she put it across that "hum nahi sochenge toh kaun sochega" ...its like a streak of intelligence which unknowingly struck her...!

however, while i like the fact that shes rattling off these hazaar things that show concern in some hairbrained way...halllo...hes LATE for a deal...stop eating and get his pov...! they reallly have to develop her character better...being good at heart and wanting the best for ppl is not really appreciated if ur a bumbling person... ! from whats coming up...and him fighting for her etc...we are going more down the road of him being lancelot and she being the damsel in distress...if she does a penelope pitstop with HAILP HAILP...i wouldnt be surprised...

like u said...tone down the exuberance...bring out the intelligence...wihch is latently lying there somewhre...pls let her not give la competition... ! 

great post...and sorrry for this reallly long reply :) 

I abs love your posts...cos ur analysis is bang on always with that brilliant twinge of wit combined :)

if i had to go with arnav and the got milk campaign...i guess i'd pick this for superhero :P he does always seem to have his claws ready (well maybe not off late...but that was the idea)

Edited by Priya_128 - 12 years ago
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Heya People..

Well I was trying to ween myself off IF to the real world but this place is addictive..Same here Zain, same here!!
Seeing the never ending trip of Nainital and Khushi's spluutter on ASR's face ..got me thinking..The chasm is huge. I mean the social class..the educational background and general wavelength...I mean look at Arnav Singh Raizada..a man of the world..Suave ..sophisticated..take out his arrogance out of the equation..for a minute and think ..This Guy is every woman's dream..and his expletives even are in the sexy english accent
Khushi on the other hand..diffierent background but more than that it is her lack of social niceties and her general demeanour ., I hate to say this but at times she is trying the patience of a saint ..and this was ASR..who took all that water on his face and almost blew his top off..Hats off..he didn't ..because I have come to the conclusion that he feels responsible with  her so he just took it..but more than that he is a gentleman..He is actually (sounds cliched) .a knight in shinig armour although the dupatta scene was ridiculous but it proved that ..ASR never looked at her ..and allowed her the time to get her wits together..and Kushi simpering away was trying to say the least.. I agree... They're really from different planets... His ordering just a mineral water bottle, and her ordering practically everything on the menu, then going and standing on that table, while he looks on embarassed (not that I blame him)... The bit I didn't like was the spitting of water right on his face.. Come on, no matter how shocked one is, you don't spit water onto someone's face. I'm reallyyy surprised how he didn't walk off right then... The dupatta scene was SUCH a huge cliche, in fact we've seen it on them before, I was hoping the CVs would show her picking it up herself... UFF... That scene didn't really do anything for me.
In fact I don't blame Arnav Singh Raizada for losing it..espcially in light of her stupidity *because delaying a meeting is not cute* and then on this maddening chase to never never land where KKG refuses to grow up..case in point..Standing on the table to get the signal but then saying how on earth did I get up here..Uff *grated on my nerves*.. I didn't mind the standing on the table bit that much, but her going, "Hume pata hi nahin chala" was weird. πŸ˜• His anger was more than justified, he's been delayed to such an important meeting due to her tactics...
The last scene however where she is trying to stop him to see reason ..because she correctly guesses that Arnav Singh Raizada only sees red and nothing else..Thank you creatives..for this bit for maturity on Khushi's part.. Aah, yes, the best bit... Her concern, the way she goes, "Ye hum apne liye nahin keh rahe, par aapke liye..." And how she points out that he hasn't eaten anything, and she won't let him go alone... Reflects she has her say when talking to him, and is as stubborn as he is...
Please cut down her exuberance ..and help her to redeem herself a little the Laad Governor's eyes...and let her at least meet him halfway.. I wish to see some serious reflection on her part. Where did the heartbeats disappear? And let her not blame it on the acidity this time! And I agree with Priya! He's got a meeting to attend, and they really need to get a move on! And are they planning to actually walk down to Nainital, cause I see no attempts to find transport.πŸ˜†

Although I did think the milk moustache looked soo sexy...and it is not so ASR is it..so he is almost half way down to Khushi's level..She just has to do her part..

BTW ..the title is from the famous Milk campaign..got milk??

and since I don't have the caps for today..I am going to post it...Since ASR is nothing short of superman..

Lollzzz, this bit cracked me up! 🀣

Edited by aa123.80 - 12 years ago
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
zainu baby loved ur post to da max πŸ€— i always love ur posts & a big fan of ur analysis but u excite me everyday man!!

poor arnie! i felt extremely awful for him last nite & no wonder he got all fumed up & tried to leave kushi with those crazy dabba ppl πŸ€£

superman rox man πŸ€£
TheNikil1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what more can I say? other than I'm enjoying this Nainital adventure...however I really think Arnav should have his meeting now and then more nok jhok happens...(that's his livlihood yaar!)
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

I agree with most of the sentiments on this post! I also beleive Kushi IS educated as she understands English very well. Probably not as confident wit the "conversing" part!

However, she is intelligent. I just wish we got to see more of that! At the moment, she is being  BIT too annyoing. However... having said that, the fact that she is chattering away and being her crazy self in front of Arnav belies the reserve she used to show in front on him before! She was NEVER that free in front of him, and most of the time just wanted to avoid him alltogether!

SO THIS IS PROGRESS PEOPLE! :) Especially with Arnie baby being SO tolarant! I AM SO LOVING THIS SIDE OF HIM!

Yes i agree that she understands English and she is educated. But she is not comfortable at speaking probably because of her background where it doesn't require for her to speak in English. 

ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hey Zainab...loved ur take, as usual...and I AGREE wid u.

Dunno wat really the CVs are upto. If these epis are to keep a light feel before some MAJOR twist happens...then, all I can say is...there are hundreds of other ways to do that. Why stoop to stupidity n silliness? And the thing that irks me the MOST is, they have (quite a few times) showed Khushi as a sensible n mature girl...then WHY make her take a complete turn and do all sorts of weird things?? Also...wat happened to her resolve of "staying away" from Arnav?? Has she forgotten it...or...her breaking of the hug implies that only?

Well, tbh.. this "jungleee" track 🀣...i mean... landing up in a jungle is NOT at all my cup of tea. In fact, i really don't find it romantic or w/e. As for this show..as per me, it DOES NOT suit the persona of ASR at all. Its a relief that he's not particpating in the stupid activities...otherwise, it wud've been a total gonner for me.

Arey bhai...u were constantly in touch with ur office...and u categorically told someone that u need a car coz ur own has broken down...even then, no one's bothered as to where the boss disappeared. I tell u, ASR's staff should ALL be fired. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Also, if Khushi could call her parents (in the most stupid way)...couldn't Arnav also make a call to Akaash or office or wherever?? Oh! Well...why am i thinking abt "logics"?

When this Nainital trip started...i HAD this fear that Khushi will be made the ultimate comedian...(if u remember, i raised this concern in my thread also)...and the CVs proved me right, at least so far.

But I really don't wanna write abt Khushi...coz i AM still giving her a benefit of doubt. Maybe...its all to show the stark contrast in her character, once the storm hits her n her family. Also...i don't think i can justify her actions (most of them)..so, no point in pondering over them.

However...i have to mention abt ASR. Like u said...he's being shown a complete gentleman..is setting new records of patience. Maybe, he realizes that he's been extremely harsh wid the gal in the past and ever since he got to kno of her parents...esp. the way she took care of Anjali, when she fell...THAT has already started to accumulate in the pool of his larger realization of his feelings towards the girl. This also might be the reason why he didn't utter a word when the dhabba vala's termed them as a couple. (Diya...altho no chance, but if u read this...did we have any article abt the dhabba valas? πŸ˜‰). He was throughout Arnav...till the last bit of the epi, where (now a relatively) mellowed down ASR took the charge back...and for me...the last AsHI convo was the BEST part of the epi...mainly coz ArHi were both "in characters" there. Thank CVs for small mercies πŸ˜† 

A random thought...in fact...way too random thought πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...was just wondering, when Khushi comes back...mami wud open her dabba of complaints regarding Payal in front of her...and all the aukat stuff etc. So, was just thinking, the way Payal's character is shown...IF this all comes down to her...wud she try n do something stupid? The loser i am, was thinking how would PaYash meet now...so, maybe, she harms herself...and Akaash bitua, who got his vocal chords back yest...comes running to her. And the article saying someone close to Khushi wud get affected n all...these articles exxagerate also...so, cud it be this? Coz i have a feeling...the hide n seek b/w Bauji n Shyam would continue for some time. A LOT of things are dependant on Shyam's revelation track..and most of the PHs and CVs do keep on changing the tracks.

Let's see how things go from here...but i want this jungle kingdom to get over now...if not over...at least be in coherence wid the characters of "businessman" ASR and a chirpy yet "sensible" Khushi.

Sorry for this long rant.😳

Great post as usual, Zainab...and hey...wat a co-incidence, my cousin Zainab also landed up at my place today. So, from one to another... there i go! πŸ˜†
Edited by ayesha_80 - 12 years ago
current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cindrella255

Hiya Zain!

Thank god...I thought it was only me who din't like duppatta scene...
I really don know, if each n every show has these scenes how people take it...This is my first show n I already started feeling irritated...I mean it flies away everytime...gets stuck everywhere...can't they show by any other  scene that he is not dat ASR...And her sharmoing each time...girl! If u r really concerned u can try safety pins which are also very much available in ur Lucknow...If u really don't want all those 2 happen...and moreover her duppatta covers her neck only but when it moves an inch away awww *blush blush* I-m-sanskari...(i vented out this in geet's thread...par phir se yaad aa gaya!)

Dhaba scene was gud...he looked so cutie with lassi mustache😍...Again the main tapak tum pakad...mmm...nevertheless It was the  expressions  that made me watch and why should I have 2 say this as if it s a new thing!
But really even after knowing the reason for his fuel fiasco...he din't chew her head off...Really he is changing...
Akash bitwa finally opened his mouth...Mamiji opened her already wide opened mouth...how much I wanted 2 pour fevicol into it...kuch dinon ke liye shanti milegi😑
ASR n Super man...haan sure!
 edited
p.s - had it been me...I wud not have wiped it off...there r several methods...though I don like lassi πŸ˜† πŸ˜† (phrench ka asar )
Loved ur post!πŸ˜ƒ

Cinders..πŸ€—...ohooo Phrench ka Asr..people have grown up or people have been taking tips from the only Frenchie on the block..hahah Guess who..

Yaar you said it CInders..they showed ASR dropping her..She could have picked it up though I fail too realise how a transparent dupaata can hide her already bare midfriff..I mean it is not like a thick chadder so Duppat on or off what does it matter..

I agree on the rest of the stuff too..aww good to see you
current thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikkiapril

hey zainab...welcome back. really missed ur posts the last couple of days. as usual well written

Hey Thanks Nikki..

Aww you are so sweet..
current thumbnail
Originally posted by: incandescent

Hi Zainab,

Did not watch  the epi . i was feeling a bit unwell so I preferred to sleep instead.

Coming back to the epi...lovers lost in the jungle, ending up at a raodside dhaba, tikkhi mirchi, hero's anger, heroine's melodrama and last but not the least...wiping off the sexy milk mustache...just an excuse for the girl to touch his lips ( i wish i was sanaya/khushi) 😍 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

all these things have been done to death...so what new? absolutely nothing 

what's the point? nothing really...just an excuse to give us light hearted moments. it has nothing to do with the actual story line. so I'd rather not think about whether it's upto ASR's level. 

Guy protecting girl from goons. Filmy...very filmy. I never imagined ASR fighting goons.He wouldn't want to get his hands or clothes dirty. πŸ˜†

ASR being ASR would normally make a fuss about eating at a roadside dhaba...saying that it's unhygienic, not up to his level etc. I am actually glad that he didn't, considering the fact the he's diabetic and shouldn't be skipping mills and really had no other option. 

expletives in the sexy English accent...anything that comes out of mouth is sexy! πŸ˜

MIlk mustache...sexy. Better than the blue one! πŸ˜

I wish i could wipe it off...😍 πŸ˜ πŸ˜

hahahha Fari...those lips and then the milk moustache..looks as if the Cv's have been around..
the gods listened..and we got a good drool

@ bold agree and the last thing I expected was ASR to beat the goons ..Uff seriously ..

Aww I hope you feel better soon..πŸ€—
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Cinders..πŸ€—...ohooo Phrench ka Asr..people have grown up or people have been taking tips from the only Frenchie on the block..hahah Guess who..

Yaar you said it CInders..they showed ASR dropping her..She could have picked it up though I fail too realise how a transparent dupaata can hide her already bare midfriff..I mean it is not like a thick chadder so Duppat on or off what does it matter..

I agree on the rest of the stuff too..aww good to see you

Zain πŸ€—  πŸ€— 
Glad 2 c u back... missed u
It seems ages ago, since I spammed ur thread πŸ˜†
People r already like dat...its der besharami fizzing out πŸ˜† πŸ˜†...Talk about Frenchie...woh toh ghumshuda hai...

yeah Zain he was looking away she cud hav taken it in seconds  ...I mean u really need not bend dat much the right posture 2 pick up things is keeping the back straight ...
No more duppatta flirting plzzz...
OMG u cracked me up with chadder...I imagined a duppatta like chadder...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
People don't respect their back as much as their front...