Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Will they ever reach Nainital?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Tabu7

Goldie

Tabu7

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Lol , I hope I spelt the name of the city correctly!

Although I am currently loving the Dhaba and jungle scenes but I want them to reach naintal, if they gonna spend all the time at dhaba and conference time is over, Arnav may make his way back home and blame khushi for everyhing!

Moreover, I want to see them at nainital, heard it's cold there so hoping for some wood fire scenes!
Plus imaging khushi interfearing in the meeting! As recently she is acting really cute! I love seeing Arnav make those angry faces but can't say anything to! LOL how does khushi get away with all these shaytani in front of Arnav nowadays?! LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kausar1219Jordinsilverwing1527PrasRasAromaHussainJuicee_Sushiefly_dogmoon_minepinky_blueskies

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Will they ever reach Nainital?" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

moon_mine

IF-Rockerz

moon_mine

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
even i hv a doubt regarding that!!!!!
bt seriously i want it to delay as much as possible...fr aftr this track ends...it will be shyam's revealation track!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kamalika..

pink500

Goldie

pink500

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
i know it has been awhileSmile I don't mind if they take their time as long as they get thereSmile

AquaBluez17

IF-Rockerz

AquaBluez17

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
this is gonna be the longest journey ever n im all for it!

Aahanaxx11

IF-Dazzler

Aahanaxx11

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Cant wait for them to reach Nainital but even dont want this jungle track to end soon too. I'm loving this.
If they reach Nainital i'm sure we will get some beautiful Arhi scenes. After this jungle track i dont want them to go back to Delhi. Go to Nainital guys Dancing

Juicee_Sushie

silverwing1527

silverwing1527

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tabu7

Lol , I hope I spelt the name of the city correctly!

Although I am currently loving the Dhaba and jungle scenes but I want them to reach naintal, if they gonna spend all the time at dhaba and conference time is over, Arnav may make his way back home and blame khushi for everyhing!

Moreover, I want to see them at nainital, heard it's cold there so hoping for some wood fire scenes!
Plus imaging khushi interfearing in the meeting! As recently she is acting really cute! I love seeing Arnav make those angry faces but can't say anything to! LOL how does khushi get away with all these shaytani in front of Arnav nowadays?! LOL

she keeps getting away because Arnav's dil is doing dhak dhak with acidity too LOLLOLLOL

Juicee_Sushie

reima

reima

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Hope they do and hope too that Arnav achieves his goal there otherwise he would be accusing Khushi forever. The Nanital track would be good- business and pleasure track. Khushi could be shown contributing to rather than messing up Arnav's work

PrasRas

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.