I am sitting at my desk right now feeling a tad fed up at the moment, so right now i am writing in the heat of the moment and apologies if they sound harsh, but it seems like even after warning people, writing MOD comments, some people are still not understanding.
- Firstly it would be appreciative if people could just STOP SWEARING, seriously do you really need to use foul language to convey your feelings, i mean seriously i am sure people have a good understanding of the English language to have the knowledge of using appropriate words rather then derogatory/swear words. I am fed up of sending people making people aware that IF DOES NOT ALLOW swearing. I do not want to use Zero Tolerance but if this behavior carried on i will start to give out warnings straight away.
- Enough with the sly comments, rather then taking a dig at people comments/views, analyze what they have said instead, there is a difference between having a constructive discussion, and then there is plain obvious instigation against another member. Post like 'you really are delusional if you think...' your posts are ... your comments ...' - these sorts of posts are bashing a member, you can criticism the thought but NOT THE PERSON.
- I have seen too many topics that start off with the actors/characters but then rear off to discuss personal circumstances. Saying that if people do not want others to make judgement on you personal lives, minimize the use of personal history on the forum. This is a open forum therefore as soon as someone makes a comments on anything, personal or otherwise, it will be subject for discussion, that's just the way it is.
- Unfortunately i cannot be here 24/7 so if people don't REPORT i wont know what is going on, i am not psychic nor do i have the time to check every post on every thread, so rather then starting arguments on threads and sniping at each other, just report and it will be dealt with, just because i don't make a comment on the thread, does not mean something has not been done about the reporting.
- There are no differences between OLD members and NEW members, everyone is allowed to express their views on the forum and are encouraged to, there are no favoritism in the eyes of the development team, any comments made by us are solely because of what has been said/written, rather then how long you have been on the forum, no one gets away with inappropriate behavior.
The above is not just for some to read, but is aimed at everyone, i am not interested in pointing fingers, but i am interested in stopping the about behavior on the forum
Feel free to leave comments and i will answer then the best i can.
Edited by Illyria - 13 October 2011 at 1:17pm