Balika Vadhu

IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Artemisia

Channel Moderator

Artemisia

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
I am sitting at my desk right now feeling a tad fed up at the moment, so right now i am writing in the heat of the moment and apologies if they sound harsh, but it seems like even after warning people, writing MOD comments, some people are still not understanding.

• Firstly it would be appreciative if people could just STOP SWEARING, seriously do you really need to use foul language to convey your feelings, i mean seriously i am sure people have a good understanding of the English language to have the knowledge of using appropriate words rather then derogatory/swear words.  I am fed up of sending people making people aware that IF DOES NOT ALLOW swearing.  I do not want to use Zero Tolerance but if this behavior carried on i will start to give out warnings straight away.
  • Enough with the sly comments, rather then taking a dig at people comments/views, analyze what they have said instead,  there is a difference between having a constructive discussion, and then there is plain obvious instigation against another member.  Post like 'you really are delusional if you think...'  your posts are ... your comments ...' - these sorts of posts are bashing a member, you can criticism the thought but NOT THE PERSON.
  • I have seen too many topics that start off with the actors/characters but then rear off to discuss personal circumstances.  Saying that if people do not want others to make judgement on you personal lives, minimize the use of personal history on the forum.  This is a open forum therefore as soon as someone makes a comments on anything, personal or otherwise, it will be subject for discussion, that's just the way it is.
  • Unfortunately i cannot be here 24/7 so if people don't REPORT i wont know what is going on, i am not psychic nor do i have the time to check every post on every thread, so rather then starting arguments on threads and sniping at each other, just report and it will be dealt with, just because i don't make a comment on the thread, does not mean something has not been done about the reporting.
  • There are no differences between OLD members and NEW members, everyone is allowed to express their views on the forum and are encouraged to, there are no favoritism in the eyes of the development team, any comments made by us are solely because of what has been said/written, rather then how long you have been on the forum, no one gets away with inappropriate behavior.

The above is not just for some to read, but is aimed at everyone, i am not interested in pointing fingers, but i am interested in stopping the about behavior on the forum

Feel free to leave comments and i will answer then the best i can.

Juleka

Edited by Illyria - 13 October 2011 at 1:17pm

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

nash_mashammu123kutty22554anjup83KamalikaGPranjjalanshanshSashah_SukiILoveDramaandvvasujaPicasso9veil_of_rosespjyoangelic8219Missesha-Purva-hookedankit111-HJ-KyunkiImafanammoosAutumn.Sano88swethasyam08tiny15avivakirkSuchi-khusi_*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hooked

IF-Dazzler

hooked

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Thankyou Juleka :)

avivakirk

IF-Sizzlerz

Banned Upon Request

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

tanvismile

IF-Rockerz

tanvismile

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
thank you ,it is very much needed ,there is too much negativity on forum.

intruderfast

IF-Sizzlerz

intruderfast

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged

thank u so much juleka really appreciate itSmileand might i say u r doing a wonderful job

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

avivakirk

Suchi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Suchi-

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Thanks dear 
hmmm Did I do something wrong?

lol 

Dr3viL

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Mehek25

IF-Rockerz

Mehek25

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Thanx a lot Juleka for the much needed post.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top