Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

gadhadada

Coolbie

gadhadada

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

HappY BirtHdaY DaYaKhTeR

I knew I did not MAKE such kinds of POSTS and VM's like DAYAKHTER made and we all are WAITING for HER posts anxiouslySmile' so in Her BIRTHDATE I did not take a risk to do sumthin on themLOL'. I m jus USED my WORDS' sum ppl thought that I have HEALING n MESMERIZING WORDSBig smile' ahemWink ahemWink'.

I think before SOONALI (LII) MARRIGE CEREMONY.. I ve got sum FEEDBACK of her in my STORIES' its GOODSmile' but in her MARRIAGE CEREMONY she participated SILENTLY' her IMAGES really feel HAPPINESS around MEBig smile' so atlast I THANKED HER as I had to allBig smile' then she PMed me to ask sumthin and after my REPLY' she said' she want to SHARE sumthin to me' It was a HUGE SHOCK for meShocked' even at initial minute I did not grasp its PLEASANT or CONFUSINGConfused' FEAR or SCAREOuch'.

I knew it's a LORD GIFT to me that I have an STRONG INTINUATIONSBig smile' even wen my PALS talked to me on CALL/SMS' I easily grabbed that they are NOT in CORRECT SENSE/MOOD rite now' they are aware of that and mostly try to hide it but obviously FAILEDWink' but in VIRTUAL RELATIONS its my FIRST EXPERIENCEBig smile'

So i replied HER and try to postpone HER idea to SHARE sumthin to me (with lots efforts that I m an EVIL' BAD GUY' dunt TRUST sumone' maybe I LEAK UR SHARE' used them in sum NEGITIVES etc)Cry but she did not bother and PMed me HER SECRET SHAREBig smile'.

After reading it' I was STUNNEDShocked' I cried a lotCry' THANKED to my LORDBig smile' feelin LUCKY that sumone SHARE sum thing without KNOWINGConfused' from that moment a different kind of RELATION developed between us and NOW I admitted that its FRIENDSHIPSmile'.

I tried a lot to use my TOOTA PHOOTA SKILLS and stretch this GIRL outside from HER INTROVERT coverBig smile (jus like my BOTH BHAI'sWink)' try to reflect her CONCERN to sum other thing'. She has a CLASSY COLLECTIONS of SONGSClap' INTELLIGENCYClap' SKILLSClap' I jus want to try to screw out sum of itBig smile'

She is almost ONE of the PERSON from whom I JEALOUS a lot (wid HER WORK).. and normally I JEALOUS with ALL IF CREATIVE PPL and APLAUSERSWinkLOL' so SHE is ONE of them' her WORK really STRUCKED n BOUNDED me' her VM "CHAL REHN DAY" is ONE of my PERSONAL FAVStar' I still ASTONISHED to see her IMAGESClap' EMMOCATIONSClap' AESTHATIC SENSEClap'  ARRANGEMENTSClap' MERGINGClap' she is really MARVELLOUSStar!!! she is an EXCILLENT STUDENTClap' a CLASSICAL CO WORKERClap' a SINCERE SOURCEClap' RELAIBLE SUGGESTERClap' HUMBLE HUMAN BEINGClap and FABULOUS FRIENDClap'

FRIENDSHIP where ONLY EMMOTIONS matters' but It does not mean that she has NO BAD HABITS' like sumtime I want to say HER' NOT to say me AAPUnhappy' try to be CASUALWink' NOT give me RESPECTLOL' dunt say EVERY TIME SORRY (in my words.. TARLAY MINNATEIN krna, PAIR parnaAngry)' took MEALS n APT NECESSORIES in TIME/PROPERLYAngry' dunt FEAR wih pplWink' be OPEN (atleast at sum xtent)' be FIRMWink!!!

But still my TOOTA PHOOTA SKILLS need LOTS more to take out HER from that cover completelyCry' her FAMILY little bit RELAXED but NOT completely so I think I SHARP my NAILS (oops I dunt have NAILSWink) ok than SHARP my SKILLS (ohhh ye bhi NAHI hainWink) chalo kuch SHARP ker kayLOL' do sumthin!!!

I am THANKFUL to DA MUM, DAD, BRO's, FAMILY, FRNDS, LAPPY, CD COLLECTIONS and HER INNER to accept ME as I was and gave the RIGHT to try to screw out from them a PURE PERSON' who always try to HIDE HERSELF from so many boundaries' I knew I have done my work with lots more ERRORS' but I did and will do or try to doBig smile!!!

If in that PROCEDURE I hurt DA' HER INNEER' HER FAMILY' FRNDS and sum of MY FRNDS who belonged to IF/CHAT THREAD so I say my SIMPLE n HUMBLE SORRY to all of THEMCryBig smile' 

Edited by gadhadada - 11 October 2011 at 1:44pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dayakhtarDreamyDeepz28Reserved_angelMoner_RadioSoonaaliArRoGaNT-CHINTsRoopal_ArDiIF_FRIENDS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "haPPy biRThdaY DaYaKhTeR!!!" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gadhadada

Coolbie

gadhadada

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged

kabhi shoor hain kabhi chup sii hain
ye BAARISHEIN bhi TUM sii hain

jo baras gayein tou bahar hay
jo thehr gayein tou qarar hay

kabhi aa gayein yunhi bay sabub
kabhi cha gayein yunhi roz-o-shub

kabhi sookh hain
kabhi gum sii hain

ye BAARISHEIN bhi TUM sii hain!!!

SALGIRAH aur AANY wala HER LAMHA hamesha tumhari ZINDAGI
mein DHAIRUN DHAIR KHUSHYUN kay RUNG... KHUSHBOO... APNUN ka SATH aur DUAON
ka hisaar qaim rakkhay...

Edited by gadhadada - 11 October 2011 at 2:42pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dayakhtarSoonaaliNaomi.IF_FRIENDSArRoGaNT-CHINTsRoopal_ArDi

ArRoGaNT-CHINTs

IF-Sizzlerz

ArRoGaNT-CHINTs

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged

Hey DA...

"Let GOD decorate each GOLDEN RAY OF THE SUN reaching u with wishes of Success, Happiness and prosperity 4 U, Wish you a super duper Happy birthday"

This is our earnest prayer for you. May the love of god be with you all day through with his endless, boundless grace, may he richly bless your life with much happiness & success.
Happy birth day!...

Some quotes 4 you...

It's your birthday and I can't be there
But I'll send you a special birthday wish and a little prayer
Have a happy birthday
I hope that all of your birthday wishes come true
May you have a great time today and find happiness in everything you

The more candles, the bigger the wish.

Wishing you everything happy for your birthday.

Wishing you miles of smiles in the coming years.

Wishing you all the best for your Birthday.

May all your dreams and wishes come true!

Wishing you all the fun and excitement that only birthdays can bring.

Wishing you all the best on your special day.

Wishing you a cheerful birthday.

Best wishes on your birthday and throughout the coming year.

Wishing you a Happy Birthday and many more to come.

May the best of your wishes be the least of what you get.

Wishing you a happy and prosperous birthday and a sweet night of birthday dreams.

PartyIts time 4 celebrationParty

And sumthin 4 u..

Edited by Chints09 - 11 October 2011 at 10:39pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dayakhtarNaomi.Reserved_angelIF_FRIENDS

IF_FRIENDS

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gadhadadadayakhtarNaomi.Reserved_angelArRoGaNT-CHINTs

IF_FRIENDS

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gadhadadadayakhtarNaomi.Reserved_angelArRoGaNT-CHINTs

Soonaali

IF-Rockerz

Soonaali

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 5:30pm | IP Logged

HEY DA...

DADA ne sach kaha hai ki I am also not a post creator like u

so bas thoda sa try kar rahi hue

FIRST A FALL

NOW TIME FOR SOME GIFTS

A SMALL TOCKEN OF FRIENDSHIP