Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Bade Acche Laggte Hai to shoot in Australia?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
source-  india forum article.

The production house is planning to shoot in the real locales of Australia for their upcoming episodes...

After the grand wedding celebrations of Ram (Ram Kapoor) and Priya Kapoor (Saakshi Tanwar), we hear that the production house and channel are planning an upscale outdoor shoot for their honeymoon sequence which might be shot in the exotic locations of Australia. The trip will be gifted to them by  their friend Vikram (Jai Kalra) and Neha (Tarana Raja Kapoor) as an attempt to bring the couple closer.

We tried calling Saakshi Tanwar but she remained unavailable for comment.

We called Eva Grover who told us, " Nothing is confirmed yet."

The whole team is slated to go to Australia by the first week of November.

Looks like the viewers are in for a big treat!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bade Acche Laggte Hai to shoot in Australia?" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sphallolalia

Goldie

Sphallolalia

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
I am quite sure I heard Shipra say EuropeConfused
Anyway, if it is Australia, hope they disclose which part so that I can do the typical fangirl stuff like scream at the sight of Ram, get pictures and even do a live update of the shoot to you guysSmile

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trinket

Anyway, if it is Australia, hope they disclose which part so that I can do the typical fangirl stuff like scream at the sight of Ram, get pictures and even do a live update of the shoot to you guysSmile

please do this if unit comes to Australia and post some cool real life pics of saakshi,ram and eva.Tongue

Sphallolalia

Goldie

Sphallolalia

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 100raj

Originally posted by trinket

please do this if unit comes to Australia and post some cool real life pics of saakshi,ram and eva.Tongue

Sure will... usually, when film crew arrive here they cover the same places/landmarks... Salaam Namaste was was shot in everyday situations and it was awesome

I plan to stalk Ram... ROFL and my Mum thinks it's a bad idea for them to come here... as I will be on the streets, at the airport ...etc ... you get the driftLOL

Essence..

Goldie

Essence..

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Great

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.