IF-Sizzlerz

khushimuskaan

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaranKittu4eva

Hmmm good prediction. I think so too!
thanx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KaranKittu4eva

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "kahani main twist hai (Page 2)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

khushimuskaan

IF-Sizzlerz

khushimuskaan

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savia

I think that was known, because this show is inspired by a pakisitani show Dhoop kinare. Its on wikipedia.
 i have not seen DK

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KaranKittu4eva

Savia

Groupbie

Savia

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
@nosi: i havent seen Dk either, but I heard about it, thats why. but none the less i love monish behl ever since Hum aapke hain kaun and am loving it.

Savz_Startling

IF-Sizzlerz

Savz_Startling

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
i have not seen DK. if it is in dk it's same may be or maynot be lets see. 

Rias sharma

Groupbie

Rias sharma

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
I am new here  but have been  reading  posts everyday ---yes I have seen DK and its one of the best pakistani drama serial  and its my favourate aswell  . TongueYou are right Nidhi is the grand daughter of DR Ashutosh 's Baba. How he will find out you must watch ---I don't want to spoil telling more then this.Story is moving too fast then original story of DK . Today Nidhi comes in the hospital to give her answere to DR Ashutosh and I was surprised she leave the job but in DK she doesn't and carry on working -------

prernacda

Goldie

prernacda

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged

it is stating the obvious..

that is why nidhis dad has to accept house and pay some transfer taxes, those guys who came to ask him at his house at end of bus mtg...

thesaint148

IF-Rockerz

thesaint148

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
so niddhi will make ash learn to love again and love again and then he will find out she is the girl he hates the most in life ... o boy????

sahuja

sahuja

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
i agree.. nidhi is bab's grand daughter. baba wanted her daughter to become a dr...but she married... so baba adopted ashutosh and made him a dr... and nidhi's mother made her a dr... to fulfill her father's dream...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.