Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

neeme

IF-Sizzlerz

neeme

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821shivnirbhanot_nishamomsx3loop118swarajgirsc19sdavisER_ER_YAeshachshiny3xxxangelxxkhazwhippysanjanasirishantellbrownsusan88miss_patel5one2noneChit15ananyashera-Swetha-uknaik99-sahasra-AnkitaKaranprnczDew-drop-MariaMars-Savz_Startlingharshdb-Nightingale-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update "PARICHAY" 11 OCT 2011" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
thanks for nice update neeme,

i think raj's words"mein nahi chahtha ki mere patni ka karcha koi aur uthaye,woh mere zimmedari hai,mein hi usko nibhaoonga" will have effect on kunalWink

ek din bhi nahi hua ye kunal started jumping into conclusions n shouting at siddhi(hey bhagwan ye kabh sudhregaD'oh)

precap mein ye thakrals ka naya drama kya haiOuchAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ananyasheraAnkitaKaran

Savz_Startling

IF-Sizzlerz

Savz_Startling

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update. this what i said it's keta serial can't predict hehe anything can happens yesterday kunal showing respect to sidhi.today devil again climbed the tree LOL and Evil Smile(richa) ghuss gayi chopra house in precap more drama drama beech mei kuch nice SiNal moments milega kya  Wacko LOLConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luvabhiya9-sahasra-AnkitaKaran

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savz_uniqueblis

thanks for the update. this what i said it's keta serial can't predict hehe anything can happens yesterday kunal showing respect to sidhi.today devil again climbed the tree LOL and Evil Smile(richa) ghuss gayi chopra house in precap more drama drama beech mei kuch nice SiNal moments milega kya  Wacko LOLConfused
he was nice even today,he even gave pleasant look to siddhi when she was cleaning the room.kunal chopra means short temperedWink-diary open hue dekhthe hi paagal hogaya.D'ohhope kal sab kuch teek hojayegaTongue(waise bhi i can see some more such scenes coming up before actual sinal moments)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaran

-Nightingale-

IF-Stunnerz

-Nightingale-

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
thanks fro the update Neeme...

were chopras expecting SINal suhaag Raat...dont tell me...

THakral's toh bhetal bangaye hai...peecha hi nahi chodthe

AnkitaKaran

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

were chopras expecting SINal suhaag Raat...dont tell me...ROFLnaz,tum bhi na-they weren't expecting suhag raat but at least to make them work on their relation,so that they get acquainted with each other(not like ek ghar mein hai toh doosra sadak pe musafir hoWinkLOL)

THakral's toh bhetal bangaye hai...peecha hi nahi chodthe precap dekhkar lagta hai ki sr aur miss jr thakral ka dimaagi haalath kuch teek nahi haiWink

Edited by -sahasra- - 12 October 2011 at 2:35am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pavitrabeeangel11AnkitaKaranneeme

whitewitch

Goldie

whitewitch

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

were chopras expecting SINal suhaag Raat...dont tell me...

THakral's toh bhetal bangaye hai...peecha hi nahi chodthe
suhag raat distant dream 4 now

AnkitaKaran

neeme

IF-Sizzlerz

neeme

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged

@naz, Tuma Suhagg raat kahen sa ja Soji LOL

I m wating for The seen When Richa starts talking with Kunal..and Kunal WELCOMED Both of Them with Full of RESPECT. LOL

AnkitaKaran

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.