Diya Aur Baati Hum

Great Episode Adorable and Funny

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

_Krishna_

IF-Dazzler

_Krishna_

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Loved Sooraj Sandhya and Meenakshi today..sooraj was really caring towards sandhya..helped her to climb the bus and always had an eye on her.was always around her got snacks for her..and Meena was damn hilarious when she wore jeans and sunglasses to impress her "chulbul pandey" husband in modern avatar then almost got caught by the neighbour ladyLOL..also bhabo and that bus lady were sort of funny too..overall a very entertaining episode

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rasika-akaShaAmor.b2011ssweety007monika_2691angelic8219ChillMaarYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Great Episode Adorable and Funny" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
LOL Typical house.  Bhabho is out and they all started with their plans...I didn't expect Meena in Jeans though  LOLLOL, thought she will be taking rest or going out.

Bhabho, "kya saas badal diya LOLLOLLOLLOL"

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rasika-akaShaAmor.ssweety007monika_2691angelic8219ChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Thanks for this thread Krishna...

Awesome episode ,i will die for a guy like Suraj , who will treat his wife as Kid ... 

Meena is definitely most loved ckt in this show , she and Vikram can be considered as second leads LOL

Ditto , with bharti , typical house , mom ghar pe nahin hai tho bache bigad jathe hai ...

though meena trying jeans was hilarious , her top was lovely LOL... really suits her ckt in thinking , as it wasnt modern or something , ppl choose those kind of variety only...

Though , i liked how bhaboo was feeling sad for sandhya giving up her seat , yet she didnot show it and covered it up in surajs name ...

bhabasa is freaking janu 

who can forget that pehalwan husband ROFL

Edited by JustJ - 11 October 2011 at 12:46pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rasika-akaShab2011ssweety007monika_2691

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
bhabha sa needs water when bhabho was fighting with that lady ROFL

seriously all characters are just perfect i wish sandhya kuch bole bhi ab 

vo aunty sandy ke haath pe baith gyi Shocked

ufff crazy land bus thi vo Wacko

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rasika-akaShab2011ChillMaarYaar

Savz_Startling

IF-Sizzlerz

Savz_Startling

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
ya meena was hilarious today. entertaining epi today 

rasika-akaShab2011monika_2691ChillMaarYaar

_Krishna_

IF-Dazzler

_Krishna_

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
ya bhabho's dialogue "saas badal diya" was really funny..the bus was scary but it helped in a way because today Sandhya talked more and was more energetic coz of all the mess in the bus lol LOL..
Meena was superb expecting more such scenes from her and hope she wont turn into a typical vamp and just remains funny jealous entertaining..yes typical house where everyone happy when bhabho left for mandir..they behaved like getting freedom from hitlerLOL

Edited by _Krishna_ - 11 October 2011 at 1:33pm

rasika-akaShab2011monika_2691ChillMaarYaar

monika_2691

Goldie

monika_2691

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Yup...today's episode was a wholesome entertainer...romance(one sided though),comedy...i just loved it...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rasika-akaShab2011

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
I agreeTongueTongue ...todays episode was a complete entertainerTongueTongue...Meena in that orange top LOLLOLbig jhumkasLOLLOL...jeansLOLLOL, bindi and goggles was a sightROFL...ROFL...heheheheh.ROFL...ROFL...i was like ROFL...ROFL...ROFL...ROFL...Goddd she looked like a typical chamiya of a village nautanki(drama).ROFL...ROFL...ROFL...she was so funnyLOLLOL. and Bhabho was really scary today.LOLLOLOuch...i wonder how that pehelwaan ki wifeLOL sat thrLOLLOL...though she was scary as wellOuchOuch...pooor Sandhya stuck between the twoLOLLOL...like a deer between two hyenasROFL...ROFL...And as usual Sooraj made me blushBlushing...loveHeart and adore himEmbarrassedEmbarrassed with his selfless loveEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and concern for SandhyaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...i was literally smiling through thier entire sceneTongueTongue...he has his eyes on her all the timeEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...he observes every little flicker of emotion on her faceDay Dreaming. the way he caught her handEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and made her climb the bus before him was awwwsomeeeEmbarrassedDay DreamingHug...his bringing snacks for her..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...his helping her to get on the roof of the busDay DreamingDay Dreaming...his offering to sit on the side for her safety hayeee.Day DreamingDay DreamingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...thr was such tendernessDay DreamingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...concern in his every actionEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.  Like Jaya said i can easily leave everything for a husband like himEmbarrassedEmbarrassed,...even my lifeEmbarrassed...without bilinking an eyelid. Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rasika-akaShab2011ChillMaarYaar

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.