Lovely show

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Hey my Dear DABH-ians  

Honestly , i am simply loving this show a lot, the presentation is very nice and good, nothing is random or just thrown stuff... they are showing suraj;s life as a poor/avg  guy only, no extra or sudden spending of money like water , LOL and sandhyas confusion of understanding her new family is also very good Thumbs Up chalo she is not shown dumb who dont use her well educated brain Embarrassed
every character is very well written , Meena, Vikram, Chavi, Chaturi, Bhabasa, Bhaboo, Ankita, Ankur , Mohit ...and obviously SurYa /...

If one want to contradict please use other thread , and dont use mine in name of freedom of expression LOL

Love 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.b2011_mahi_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Lovely show" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged

Yes, the presentation is really nice.  Hope they maintain the same with more lighthearted scenes.

Both Bhabho and the other woman who occupied the seat were hilarious. 

I really like the way Sandhya is shown, confused but at the same time trying to know better. 

Also, like the way how Suraj spoke to Sandhya about her parents, their importance, his parents being his first priority and about Bhabho and especially it is Bhabho's wish to get a good wife for him Smile.

PS:  The bold part is right and hope we all have good days from now on LOL.

Edited by b2011 - 11 October 2011 at 11:57am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu_XDChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Ditto bharti , agree word to word...

Oh man that lady and bhaboo are freaking hilarious ...

seriously , hope when show moves forward and gets little serious , we get to see same kind of scenes , dont want Meena to turn into pyscho vamp LOL... infact i dont want any serious vamps in this show , a mean one with limit will be fab ...

Anu_XDb2011

Anu_XD

Anu_XD

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
THE best charecter is Meena!! I'm thoroughly enjoying her screen presence,,

n of course there is the SurYa chemistry,,
at first, I was a little taken aback by Bhabho's charecter,,(her loudness Tongue) when she was fighting in the bus today, I seriously wanted to cover my ears(Where was the remote!! XP)

All in all, love the show, n like u said, it's getting better n better!
mon-fri, cant wait till its 9 PM!! :D

b2011ChillMaarYaar

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
I agree with you dearBig smile.. this show is not even giving us any random scenesEmbarrassed.. every scene is shown after thinking about the plot Clapand every scene and participation of different characters is related to the ongoing trackStar.. im simply enjoying this new show Winkand i so want it to be the top shows of star plus everClapClap.. love SurYaEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and thanks to all of the members for making this show a successClapClapClap
"If one want to contradict please use other thread , and dont use mine in name of freedom of expression LOLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu_XDb2011ChillMaarYaar

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
very well described J 
me too loving the show sply surya Day Dreamingn my fav bhabhoLOL

b2011ChillMaarYaar

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.