Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Ahem and love: a swollen heart of love (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

swasthi

IF-Rockerz

swasthi

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmjudv

I went and rewatched the Gohem scene and agree with everyone - 1st fold - touch of fingers, 2nd fold - Ahem disappointed and 3rd fold - there comes the pinky...Heart

Those moments were a delight to watch and yes I too noticed his pinky catching hold of her right hand.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ahem and love: a swollen heart of love (Page 5)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chik

chik

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Great analysis swasthi as always and a apt title ... Thats what I felt when he watched her from behind ... U guys have all described the scene ... Infaact the thing I liked is Ahem is making a conscious effort to come close to Gopi .. Even those brushing of fingers say a lot... In fact folding of saree is a symbolic gesture is that he is totally besotted to Gopi that he can do anything for the women he is in live with ( well that's another thing he has not deciphered his feelings for her yet)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-neela-swasthi

_Precious_

Goldie

_Precious_

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Great analysis again. Loved reading your analysis. When Gopi felt shocked when he touched her hand, he stood unaffected, that means it was intentional he touched her fingers. And instead of looking at her eyes(which was there in the precap) he was looking down, not taking off his finger from her hand. I could not make out his exact feeling of that moment. May be he was feeling excited with her touch and looking down and there was his lip expression as well. I guess he got carried away by her touch rather than she got carried away. My take though!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-neela-everbluerobinswasthi

swasthi

IF-Rockerz

swasthi

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chik

Great analysis swasthi as always and a apt title ... Thats what I felt when he watched her from behind ... U guys have all described the scene ... Infaact the thing I liked is Ahem is making a conscious effort to come close to Gopi .. Even those brushing of fingers say a lot... In fact folding of saree is a symbolic gesture is that he is totally besotted to Gopi that he can do anything for the women he is in live with ( well that's another thing he has not deciphered his feelings for her yet)

Thanks Chik ... whilst he wants to close that gap between them, he wants to know how she feels for him too so he felt that he had to make his move by helping her fold the saree. As you have said , he chose a special object to help her with - folding the saree.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-neela-

swasthi

IF-Rockerz

swasthi

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by write2meoops

Great analysis again. Loved reading your analysis. When Gopi felt shocked when he touched her hand, he stood unaffected, that means it was intentional he touched her fingers. And instead of looking at her eyes(which was there in the precap) he was looking down, not taking off his finger from her hand. I could not make out his exact feeling of that moment. May be he was feeling excited with her touch and looking down and there was his lip expression as well. I guess he got carried away by her touch rather than she got carried away. My take though!

Thanks so much ... his touch was intentional and his looked at her closely to observe her response to it. He was keen to know just how she was feeling, not only for receiving a gift from him but also whether she has feelings for him too.

-neela-

rsk16

IF-Dazzler

rsk16

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
loved your analysis.Ahem is changing at quite a pace .Love Gohem a lot 

swasthi

bluerobin

IF-Rockerz

bluerobin

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by write2meoops

Yaar , I felt that ahem is very very complicated character, like a kid he behaves sometimes . In the first folding when gopi brushed his fingers accidently he was very very shy looking down. In the second folding , gopi rectified her mistake and gave the edge of the saree taking utmost care not to touch him since she fears ahem may get angry according to his one and half years behaviour . But this time ahem mindset changes , he is like " why she gave me the edge of the saree , why doesnt she like to touch me . thought process in ahem's mind ( I will see to it I will surely touch her fingers no matter what , she cant run away from me like that ) " He totally forgot the fact that gopi did the second folding carefully taking his past actions in to account. He is unaware of the fact that she is blind in his love for him and will stay away from him if that gives him happiness.

I think someday he may give order to our gopi like he did yesterday " you should not tremble or be afraid when i touch you. did you understand what i said" and gopi will be like blushing plus ji ji ji Smile
Now that's the only way by which ahem can make our innocent gopi not afraid of him i believe
Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Precious_-neela-swasthi

swasthi

IF-Rockerz

swasthi

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rsk16

loved your analysis.Ahem is changing at quite a pace .Love Gohem a lot 

Thanks Raunika ... yes his change has been rapid ever since he was offered to teach her. In fact he was all ears from the time she expressed her interest to study.

-neela-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top