Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Ahem and love: a swollen heart of love (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

swasthi

IF-Rockerz

swasthi

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by navyab

Excellent Analysis Swasthi !!!! Another angle to it can be...Initially she held on to their marriage...he scared her off & then she was thr...but not yet thr for him...& then finally he had to get their marriage working with him leading forward...Im very sure his meaning of pleasure was intended for future...he gave it away with his look in the end :)

The pleasure is all mine.

Totally agree with your point. His smile was one of the better ones so far. He certainly knew what he was talking about. As she is so innocent he is loving the fact that he will be enjoying every moment showing her the art of pleasure just like he has been teaching her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-neela-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ahem and love: a swollen heart of love (Page 4)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swasthi

Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Great analysis Swasthi, Aham was upset seeing his gift just dumped on the bed all creased up, I'm sure she intended to get to it after she put her jewellery away...and when she came to start folding it, he was staring at her so intently discovering what she looks like when she is working, when he saw her having trouble figuring out where the ends were and how to start folding it, he picked up one end...I liked the fact he was enjoying the feel of her fingers in his when they join the sides and when they were to do it for the last time, he made sure to grasp her right hand for a long time by using the pinky on his left hand...Tongue, on the forum today there is a joke that the Modi's men use they pinky's to hook their women, if you remember Jigar used his to start holding Rashi's hand first day of the Navratri function...Big smile

Aham even took delight in teaching her how to say pleasure as a response to when someone says thank you and the two smiles came after that too, his proper loving the discoveries his making by teaching her new things.

My pleasure Nafisa.

It is these discoveries that are fluttering his heart strings and appreciating her in her natural state, as enjoying her innocence and knowing that there she has plenty to learn about his world.

How do you interpret his smirk at the end?

swasthi

swasthi

IF-Rockerz

swasthi

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NazmaJ

Originally posted by NazmaJ

A great analysis as usual Swathi!! And I agree. Today we were very much seeing things from Ahems point.

I like your link to what nani said - I never would hvae remembered that.

Let's hopw there's more from GoHem tomorrow so we can have another great post from you!

Nazma ... the pleasure is all mine.

This is day 2 of Gopi not crying too and Rashi feeling miserable so we are going through one heck of a week so far.

You're so right this week we haven't had Gopi crying. Let's hope we're not jinxing it by talking about it. Gopi seems a lot calmer these days - Ahem's new behaviour is having a good impact now!!

Nazma we do know for sure that Gopi will save the Modi name with her singing and with that comes praises from the society and a proud looking Ahem and Koki. Rashi's kalakaris can come but it will not take any effect for a while.

-neela-

swasthi

IF-Rockerz

swasthi

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aNsHu_tEjPaL

loved the analysis...it was perfect...

You are welcome Anshu.

swasthi

IF-Rockerz

swasthi

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Traxy101

This is a really good analysis of the scene and I completely agree with what you've said, hopefully it's good times for GoHem for now on

My pleasure Traxy.

So far we are riding a super wave. Let's hope it lasts for some time.

swasthi

IF-Rockerz

swasthi

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SNS_fan101

great analysis, loved gohem to the core Heart

Mandy, the pleasure is all mine - they were adorable.

ever

IF-Dazzler

ever

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Ahem in love and we are in love watching him falling in love

swasthi

swasthi

IF-Rockerz

swasthi

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged

Great analysis Swasthi, Aham was upset seeing his gift just dumped on the bed all creased up, I'm sure she intended to get to it after she put her jewellery away...and when she came to start folding it, he was staring at her so intently discovering what she looks like when she is working, when he saw her having trouble figuring out where the ends were and how to start folding it, he picked up one end...I liked the fact he was enjoying the feel of her fingers in his when they join the sides and when they were to do it for the last time, he made sure to grasp her right hand for a long time by using the pinky on his left hand...Tongue, on the forum today there is a joke that the Modi's men use they pinky's to hook their women, if you remember Jigar used his to start holding Rashi's hand first day of the Navratri function...Big smile

Aham even took delight in teaching her how to say pleasure as a response to when someone says thank you and the two smiles came after that too, his proper loving the discoveries his making by teaching her new things.

My pleasure Nafisa.

It is these discoveries that are fluttering his heart strings and appreciating her in her natural state, as enjoying her innocence and knowing that there she has plenty to learn about his world.

How do you interpret his smirk at the end?

Like I said, he loved the whole package that made up his wife - her innocence, her willingness to learn, her hard working nature, her determination, etc. I believe he is unconsciously seeing what his mum has seen when she chose Gopi for him.

He has never to date wanted his mum to explain why she had selected Gopi. The last time him and his mum discussed this was when nani just left and Koki refused him to send Gopi away. She was ready to tell him but he did not want to hear it. Now he is discovering it but without realising it yet.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-neela-.Nafisa.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top