Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Ahem and love: a swollen heart of love (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

NazmaJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NazmaJ

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swasthi

Originally posted by NazmaJ

A great analysis as usual Swathi!! And I agree. Today we were very much seeing things from Ahems point.

I like your link to what nani said - I never would hvae remembered that.

Let's hopw there's more from GoHem tomorrow so we can have another great post from you!

Nazma ... the pleasure is all mine.

This is day 2 of Gopi not crying too and Rashi feeling miserable so we are going through one heck of a week so far.

You're so right this week we haven't had Gopi crying. Let's hope we're not jinxing it by talking about it. Gopi seems a lot calmer these days - Ahem's new behaviour is having a good impact now!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-neela-swasthi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ahem and love: a swollen heart of love (Page 3)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aNsHu_tEjPaL

Goldie

aNsHu_tEjPaL

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
loved the analysis...it was perfect...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthi

Traxy101

Goldie

Traxy101

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
This is a really good analysis of the scene and I completely agree with what you've said, hopefully it's good times for GoHem for now on

swasthi

Mandy20

IF-Addictz

Mandy20

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
great analysis, loved gohem to the core Heart

swasthi

swasthi

IF-Rockerz

swasthi

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savvi

REALLY SWATHI UR ANALYSIS RE LIKE DIL THAMLO... 

AS U SAID NOW AHEM WILL HAVE TO HOLD ONLY GOPI'S PALLU . 
GUYS NOW HE IS FOLDING THE SAREE , WHEN HE IS GOING TO UNFOLD THE SAREEWink  I MEAN WHEN SHE IS ON HER SAREE... 

Savvi my thought exactly too ... I have been imagining that moment for some time now and asking myself questions about it too as to where, when, how, etc These Ahem and love post are keeping my mind actively steamy!!

-neela-NazmaJ

swasthi

IF-Rockerz

swasthi

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gopijigar

I feel that gopi would not have left that saree like that on the bed ...Her ahemji's gift will be like a diamond to her . That pink lehenga was a dress . She could fold it easily. And at that time she had already got ready for sleeping . she had kept all her jewellery in the shelf and ahem entered when gopi was folding that lehenga.

here the saree is long as well as it will require some time to fold single handedly But this time , ahem came running to the room just to see how gopi would keep the gift given by him. When he entered gopi had just changed to night saree and was putting all that jewellery in place. His mind was in conflict thinking about how she folded that designer's lehenga nicely . He was little childish with jealousy and as soon as he entered the room ordered gopi to fold the saree . He wanted to see the whole process of gopi folding his gift saree , the expressions in her face ( whether she does with love, smile on her face ) . I think he got more than he wished for . gopi was smiling beauty, moreover she went to dream land and lost her senses and was keeping her right hand in static position because her ahem ji touched her fingers . just as on bday I think gopi will try to do all the work with left hand now :)

Swasthi as you said this is really a historical moment. Loved your analysis . Thank you. :)

You are absolutely right ... he was impatient. He expected to see the same if not more from her. The only thing was that he arrived on the scene too early only to get a front row seat.

You are welcome.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-neela-bluerobinNazmaJ

gmjudv

gmjudv

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
I went and rewatched the Gohem scene and agree with everyone - 1st fold - touch of fingers, 2nd fold - Ahem disappointed and 3rd fold - there comes the pinky...Heart

-neela-swasthi

swasthi

IF-Rockerz

swasthi

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Great analysis Swasthi, Aham was upset seeing his gift just dumped on the bed all creased up, I'm sure she intended to get to it after she put her jewellery away...and when she came to start folding it, he was staring at her so intently discovering what she looks like when she is working, when he saw her having trouble figuring out where the ends were and how to start folding it, he picked up one end...I liked the fact he was enjoying the feel of her fingers in his when they join the sides and when they were to do it for the last time, he made sure to grasp her right hand for a long time by using the pinky on his left hand...Tongue, on the forum today there is a joke that the Modi's men use they pinky's to hook their women, if you remember Jigar used his to start holding Rashi's hand first day of the Navratri function...Big smile

Aham even took delight in teaching her how to say pleasure as a response to when someone says thank you and the two smiles came after that too, his proper loving the discoveries his making by teaching her new things.

My pleasure Nafisa.

It is these discoveries that are fluttering his heart strings and appreciating her in her natural state, as enjoying her innocence and knowing that there she has plenty to learn about his world.

-neela-.Nafisa.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top