Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Ahem and love: a swollen heart of love (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Great analysis Swasthi, Aham was upset seeing his gift just dumped on the bed all creased up, I'm sure she intended to get to it after she put her jewellery away...and when she came to start folding it, he was staring at her so intently discovering what she looks like when she is working, when he saw her having trouble figuring out where the ends were and how to start folding it, he picked up one end...I liked the fact he was enjoying the feel of her fingers in his when they join the sides and when they were to do it for the last time, he made sure to grasp her right hand for a long time by using the pinky on his left hand...Tongue, on the forum today there is a joke that the Modi's men use they pinky's to hook their women, if you remember Jigar used his to start holding Rashi's hand first day of the Navratri function...Big smile

Aham even took delight in teaching her how to say pleasure as a response to when someone says thank you and the two smiles came after that too, his proper loving the discoveries his making by teaching her new things.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

binataadhar-neela-sandyukswasthiNazmaJ

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ahem and love: a swollen heart of love (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swasthi

IF-Rockerz

swasthi

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandyuk

Very good analysis Swasthi! I hadn't thought about what nani said regarding Ahem holding onto his mum's pallu but now that you mention it, it does make sense.

Gopi was wearing the same red sari on the night that he was teaching her. Is this becoming her lucky sari?!

When Gopi didn't understand Ahem's response to her 'thank you' I had a bad feeling. I thought he is now going to get annoyed but to my suprise he didin't. He actually enjoy's teaching her. And the smile that Ahem gave after Gopi learnt to say 'pleasure' was fantastic.

The chemistry between the Gohem is very intense!

My pleasure Sandy.

Also, it was certainly his pleasure in its entirety to help her fold his saree as he had learnt that she was nervous in his presence and he realised how she felt when he touched her.  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

binataadharp1arch-neela-sandyukNazmaJ

AamiraWilson

AamiraWilson

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Clap
Originally posted by swasthi

The saree folding scene will go down in SNS history as one of the most special romantic moments experienced between Ahem and Gopi to have ever had.

Ahem was the perfect husband with a heart swelling with love.

Initially he was upset to see his worn gift strewn on the bed looking wasted and unloved. This was expressed in his firm but patient voice telling her to carefully fold it and keep it in the cupboard. She immediately got to work. He watched her with great intent nervously attempting to fold the saree dropping it on the carpet and trying again. When he saw one end of the saree, which so happened to be the pallu, he stepped forward, picked it up and insisted to help her.

Nani did say to Koki that Ahem needs to let go of her pallu, would this be the moment when he moves away from holding his mum's pallu to now taking hold of his wife's?

The team work in folding the saree was coordinated well with him holding and she folding. She looked up at him the same way as she did when he was teaching her till late one night back before her exams whilst he did his office work. He noted this and realised that she was guarded about not touching him so the third time round he ensured he did just that to see her reaction and whether she felt anything for him. Much to his delight he was satisfied with the outcome - she was electrified by his touch.

When she thanked him and he responded with such apt words. He went on to teach her to pronounce it. His was thrilled with her quick grasp in which she learnt it and said it in her 'Gopi way'. This was part of the whole package that made up his wife. As her husband he felt proud of having her for his wife.

What do you think?

WOW! Simply amazing. I never thought of that. Gr8 observation.Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthi

swasthi

IF-Rockerz

swasthi

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbp1971

Absolutely, a perfect scene. Another positive step forward. Even when he was being stern, there was no heat in his tone as he would have had previously. What I loved most is how he responded to her when she says you leave it I can do it, his response was very calm, saying it's ok, let's go. And also when he thought her how to say "pleasure" I believe he is ready to teach her more things associated with that word.
Very good Ahemji!

Perfect analysis Swasthi.

The pleasure is all mine Shilpa.

His both smiles - one, when she pronounced the word correctly and the other, when she walked away - shown that he enjoyed every bit of it. 

I too felt that there was a pun intended on the word pleasure. He was mesmerised by the fact that HIS wife was someone that he to mould into what he wanted. Further, she too has feelings for him.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

binataadhar-neela-sandyukll-Shilpa-ll

swasthi

IF-Rockerz

swasthi

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chennaigirl

Swasthi, i just posted in another thread that third time he purposely put out his finger to hold her hand...And he typically portrayed the "With his Heart in his mouth" phrase today...It was very nice...

Yes, he applied his businessman mentality by taking a risk to watch her reaction and it paid off handsomely well for him.

-neela-

swasthi

IF-Rockerz

swasthi

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaka.lg

EmbarrassedGohem scene today is absolutely perfect...I think Ahem start to realize his love for her. He felt guilty when she gave one end of saree to him without touching his hand. It looks like he felt he doesn't deserve her love and affection..Ahem is definitely feeling guilty.

That show of guilt got him asking the question why would she not want to not touch him. This is what he will need to address in his mind and to correct.

kaka.lg

swasthi

IF-Rockerz

swasthi

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NazmaJ

A great analysis as usual Swathi!! And I agree. Today we were very much seeing things from Ahems point.

I like your link to what nani said - I never would hvae remembered that.

Let's hopw there's more from GoHem tomorrow so we can have another great post from you!

Nazma ... the pleasure is all mine.

This is day 2 of Gopi not crying too and Rashi feeling miserable so we are going through one heck of a week so far.

binataadhar-neela-NazmaJll-Shilpa-ll

navyab

IF-Rockerz

navyab

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Excellent Analysis Swasthi !!!! Another angle to it can be...Initially she held on to their marriage...he scared her off & then she was thr...but not yet thr for him...& then finally he had to get their marriage working with him leading forward...Im very sure his meaning of pleasure was intended for future...he gave it away with his look in the end :)

binataadhar-neela-swasthill-Shilpa-ll

Post Reply New Post

Go to top