Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Ahem and love: a swollen heart of love

swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged

The saree folding scene will go down in SNS history as one of the most special romantic moments experienced between Ahem and Gopi to have ever had.

Ahem was the perfect husband with a heart swelling with love.

Initially he was upset to see his worn gift strewn on the bed looking wasted and unloved. This was expressed in his firm but patient voice telling her to carefully fold it and keep it in the cupboard. She immediately got to work. He watched her with great intent nervously attempting to fold the saree dropping it on the carpet and trying again. When he saw one end of the saree, which so happened to be the pallu, he stepped forward, picked it up and insisted to help her.

Nani did say to Koki that Ahem needs to let go of her pallu, would this be the moment when he moves away from holding his mum's pallu to now taking hold of his wife's?

The team work in folding the saree was coordinated well with him holding and she folding. She looked up at him the same way as she did when he was teaching her till late one night back before her exams whilst he did his office work. He noted this and realised that she was guarded about not touching him so the third time round he ensured he did just that to see her reaction and whether she felt anything for him. Much to his delight he was satisfied with the outcome - she was electrified by his touch.

When she thanked him and he responded with such apt words. He went on to teach her to pronounce it. His was thrilled with her quick grasp in which she learnt it and said it in her 'Gopi way'. This was part of the whole package that made up his wife. As her husband he felt proud of having her for his wife.

What do you think?

Edited by swasthi - 11 October 2011 at 11:38am

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

merunbobo12345anuamubutterbearbinataadharjaya.ssiddiquap1archgmjudvsanjalishajnaiiaarushhsavviJammonasameera_orirsshree-neela-_Precious_chennaigirlpeg_pionneSriBrsk16kaka.lgNihira-fan-Anaya-NazmaJll-Shilpa-llbluerobin-JollyJabeen-Tarantallegra.SajnaVe.

sandyuk IF-Dazzler
sandyuk
sandyuk

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged

Very good analysis Swasthi! I hadn't thought about what nani said regarding Ahem holding onto his mum's pallu but now that you mention it, it does make sense.

Gopi was wearing the same red sari on the night that he was teaching her. Is this becoming her lucky sari?!

When Gopi didn't understand Ahem's response to her 'thank you' I had a bad feeling. I thought he is now going to get annoyed but to my suprise he didin't. He actually enjoy's teaching her. And the smile that Ahem gave after Gopi learnt to say 'pleasure' was fantastic.

The chemistry between the Gohem is very intense!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

binataadharbutterbearrsshreep1arch_Precious_-neela-kaka.lgNihira-fanswasthi-JollyJabeen-NazmaJll-Shilpa-ll

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Absolutely, a perfect scene. Another positive step forward. Even when he was being stern, there was no heat in his tone as he would have had previously. What I loved most is how he responded to her when she says you leave it I can do it, his response was very calm, saying it's ok, let's go. And also when he thought her how to say "pleasure" I believe he is ready to teach her more things associated with that word.
Very good Ahemji!

Perfect analysis Swasthi.

Edited by sbp1971 - 11 October 2011 at 11:49am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

merunbinataadharbutterbearp1archgmjudv_Precious_-neela-kaka.lgSriBsandyukswasthiNazmaJ

chennaigirl Goldie
chennaigirl
chennaigirl

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Swasthi, i just posted in another thread that third time he purposely put out his finger to hold her hand...And he typically portrayed the "With his Heart in his mouth" phrase today...It was very nice...

Edited by chennaigirl - 11 October 2011 at 11:55am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

_Precious_-neela-SriBsandyukkaka.lgswasthiNazmaJ

kaka.lg IF-Dazzler

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rsshree-neela-SriBsandyukswasthiNazmaJ

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
A great analysis as usual Swathi!! And I agree. Today we were very much seeing things from Ahems point.

I like your link to what nani said - I never would hvae remembered that.

Let's hopw there's more from GoHem tomorrow so we can have another great post from you!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sandyukswasthi

savvi Senior Member
savvi
savvi

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
REALLY SWATHI UR ANALYSIS RE LIKE DIL THAMLO... 

AS U SAID NOW AHEM WILL HAVE TO HOLD ONLY GOPI'S PALLU . 
GUYS NOW HE IS FOLDING THE SAREE , WHEN HE IS GOING TO UNFOLD THE SAREEWink  I MEAN WHEN SHE IS ON HER SAREE... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sandyukswasthiNazmaJ

bluerobin IF-Sizzlerz
bluerobin
bluerobin

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
I feel that gopi would not have left that saree like that on the bed ...Her ahemji's gift will be like a diamond to her . That pink lehenga was a dress . She could fold it easily. And at that time she had already got ready for sleeping . she had kept all her jewellery in the shelf and ahem entered when gopi was folding that lehenga.

here the saree is long as well as it will require some time to fold single handedly But this time , ahem came running to the room just to see how gopi would keep the gift given by him. When he entered gopi had just changed to night saree and was putting all that jewellery in place. His mind was in conflict thinking about how she folded that designer's lehenga nicely . He was little childish with jealousy and as soon as he entered the room ordered gopi to fold the saree . He wanted to see the whole process of gopi folding his gift saree , the expressions in her face ( whether she does with love, smile on her face ) . I think he got more than he wished for . gopi was smiling beauty, moreover she went to dream land and lost her senses and was keeping her right hand in static position because her ahem ji touched her fingers . just as on bday I think gopi will try to do all the work with left hand now :)

Swasthi as you said this is really a historical moment. Loved your analysis . Thank you. :)

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

merunbutterbearrsshree_Precious_-neela-sandyukswasthiNazmaJ

Go to top