Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishani thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

nah, don't think he'll listen!

AALIYAH786 thumbnail

HOPING THAT DISHA IS IN HER ROOM BY THE TIME DK ENTERS, AND THE BEACH PROMO WAS SEEN IN INDIA, AS DISHA77 MENTIONED, IT MOST PROBABLY A TEASER AND WOULDN'T ACTUALLY HAPPEN IN THE SERIES!

jingle thumbnail

i think disha will be in her room ,and dk will feel bad he suspected disha.

according to me the story writers willnot throw her out of dk's house since sumitra is ill and disha is not yet aware of sumitra's red phobia

samy74 thumbnail

Hi everyone

Thanks for the update again Lata it was great. I think disha will be int he room or maybe she will come from behind and say that she had gone somehwere in the house or maybe i am wrong????? But i believe that Disha will fall in love with DK before they have misunderstanding!! This is what i think anyway...

Tell me what you guys think???

Samy😃

lilly thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Excellent update Lata, you are doing an awesome job. Well Sukanya Kaki reminds me of the female version of shakuni Mama  (of Mahabharata fame), the lady appears to eavesdrop so easily  , have you all noticed that in most of her episode this is her primary job, she also happens to be at the wrong time and wrong place ....always.

Poor Ranu , I am sure pretty soon she is going to find about Indy and her De, and we can see that she will have some misunderstanding for a few episode, but eventually will understand her De and  will appreciate her sacrifice (come to think of it , this was the best sacrifice one could make, Landed with DK instead of Indy ) 

I have a feeling we will be seeing Di uncovering secret of Red color in Sumitra ma's life

Well our lady Di hope she is back in bed, else I can she DK's wrath which definitely will give her a migraine attack

AALIYAH786 thumbnail

WHAT AN UPDATE LATA?

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

LOVE YOU FOR IT, I THINK TODAY IS YOUR OFF DAY BUT YOU STILL POSTED THE UPDATE

THANKS A MILLION

nikkitherealist thumbnail
Hope she is in bed as well otherwise this might be the beginning of the divorce thing although I think it is too soon for this.

If she is not in bed then DK can have our blessings to be as awkward as possible when D confesses her feelings to him !

Doesn't Sukhanya realise that if DK throws D out of his house she would be moving back into the Bhonsle residence ? In which case she will have Aai, Rano (very likely) and D to put up with.

shahidlover24 thumbnail
Thx for the awesum update!

chweetweety thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot lata for the wonderful update. I just hope disha is back and in her room...that would be great and a good lesson for sukanya too...Take care
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: chweetweety

Thanks a lot lata for the wonderful update. I just hope disha is back and in her room...that would be great and a good lesson for sukanya too...Take care

I second that..

Thanks Lata.