Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

TD Update for 3rd March'2005

.....Lata..... IF-Dazzler
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 9:53pm | IP Logged

Tumhari Disha Update for 03.03.05

This episode was just ok with nothing major happening. But good performances from Disha, Sukanya, Rano and offcourse DK.

The episode begins with Disha sitting near Mummyji's bed and the nurse attending to the lady. Disha asks Mummyji that what happens to her time and again.  What is really bothering her so much that she gets violent on seeing it. Disha again asks the nurse if she is aware of any such thing. She tells her that even Gargi was not around and what could go wrong. The nurse tells that irrespective of Gargi being around there in something and we have to find out what it actually is.

Disha is still there when she gets a call from Vedant. Vedant tells her Dish I want to meet you. Disha tells him its not possible now and that he should tell over the phone. He tells her that its about his mother and that he cannot tell it over the phone. She agrees and tells him that she will come only for sometime.

Disha is just about to leave when DK is getting down the steps. Disha tries to make some excuse when DK in very sweetly tells her that he came to know about what happened last night through the Nurse. He apologises to Disha and tells her that he was wrong again. Disha blushes a bit and tells that its ok. DK wonders and asks her how could she so patient and calm be it any situation. Disha smiles and tells him that that's why  you always take out your anger on me. DK thinks to himself that Disha you are the only one with whom I can disclose my problems. He tells her that he thought about the night incident which took place b/w them and tells her that if she does not mind and if she has the time he wants to discuss it with her.  Disha thinks to herself that she does not want to lie to DK and she can't even tell him that she is going to meet Vedant. Again K asks her and she immediately tells him that she has got headache and wants to take some rest. DK gets worried. He tells her that if she is not well he will phone the doctor and is about to make a call. Disha stops him and tells that once she takes rest it would be ok and he agrees. He tells her not to bother about anything. She feels sorry for telling lies to DK and apologises to Bappa and tells that she was really helpless. She goes into her room. DK keeps looking at her and thinks that its cause of the situation in his house that she keeps getting headaches.

Rano is packing her bags and crying. Inder again tries to stop her. She tells him that she will stop on the condition that he has to tell her if there was really any girl in his life before. Inder does not know what to say and thinks about Disha. Simultaneously they show Disha getting ready to meet Vedant. She looks gorgeous in a yellow saree. Rano is asking Inder if that lady was more prettier than her and if he really loved her and was there any lady at all. Inder cannot control his anger and blasts at her ya ya there was a lady , but please Rano that is a thing of the past. You are my present and future and forget about it and forgive me. Rano tells him that she would be ready to forgive but do you know what Di will do once to comes to know about it. Inder is quite. Rano asks him if Di knew about it. Inder tells her that no Disha is unaware of it. Rano tells him that what would he do if he was in this situation and if there was a guy in her life before marriage. Inder as usual has no answers.

Here Disha who is all decked up to meet Vedant goes to open her room doors and quickly comes to her bed and lies down and covers herself up with a blanket. Actually DK was on his way to her room and comes into her room. He tells her that if she is really very sick he will call the doctor and if she needs anything he will tell the nurse to attend to her. Disha feels really sorry and tells him that its ok DK its nothing much and she will be ok soon. He tells her to take rest and goes off.

She goes to meet Vedant quickly and tells him that she is in a hurry and to tell whatever he wanted to tell about his mother.  Vedant looks at her and tells her coolly Hello Dish, How are you? How is everything? He tells her that how could she just come and talk even without wishing him. Disha tells him that she is sorry and she needs to go immediately. She tells him that you don't know with great difficulty I came to meet you. He tells her that his Mom had come to her crying. Disha immediately tells him surely the lady was shedding crocodile tears which she is very good at. Vedant just keeps looking at her. Disha realizes that she is afterall talking about him mom and tells him that she is really sorry to speak about her that way. Vedant tells her oh comeon relax Dish….I know my mom very well. Disha thanks Vedant for understanding her and taunts him what is his Dish Dish you keep telling. I am your Bhabhi and you are my Devar call me Bhabi. He tells her oh my Bhabhi shall I call you Bhabhi Maa and both of them have a hearty laugh. In a table faraway there is none other than Sukanya the devil watching all these. She thinks to herself that Disha you have many times insulted me and now its my turn and see what I will do.

DK is in his house coming down the steps. Sukanya is sitting on the lounge. He notices her and she greets him how are you son-in-law? He tells her he is ok and is about to go from there. She stops him and tells him that he has some duties as Disha's husband and that she needs to talk to him. He sits down and tells her what she wants him to do. She tells that now that Disha is married why is she still interfering in their family business.  She is ought to ruin the whole business and make them bankrupt. DK is surprised and tells her that if Disha interferes in her family business what am I supposed to do. Its upto her. Sukanya tells him that he is afterall her husband and she has some moral responsibilities.  DK tells her I am her husband yes , but.. Sukanya immediately pounces on him and tells him but what jamaai babu. What sort of an husband are you , you are not even aware of her every move. DK gets wild and tells her that she is crossing her limits. She tells him that its your wife who is crossing her limits, right now she is in a restaurant with our employee , oh ya you know him well , he is none other than your brother. Disha is right now with Vedant in a restaurant and both of them are laughing and talking and enjoying each other's company. DK gets furious and tells her to mind her language. He tells her that right now Disha is sleeping in her room and tells show Sukanya the doors and tells her to get out. Sukanya tells him that what if he is wrong, what would he do. DK is livid and tells that if it is so then today will be the last day for Disha in DK's Sehgal's house. Saying he goes upstairs. Sukanya is amused and smiles wickedly. DK goes towards Disha's room calling her name.  He opens the room doors and the episode ends on DK looking wide eyed…….damn it…..

Regards

Lata

rat718 Senior Member
rat718
rat718

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot Lata for the update. Appreciate it a lotSmile 
swathi Goldie
swathi
swathi

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Hey thanks a lot lata for posting the update so soon. Actually I missed the episode yesterday ( was caught up with some work in office so reached hone only at 10 PM) and I was really eager to know what happened after the SCENE. anyways hopefully will try to catch the repeat some time. anyways thanks once again for the lovely update ! This is the 1st time Disha has spoken a lie as she does not want to hurt his feelings. If it had been the old Disha she would have just told DK straight that she is meeting Vedanth irrespective of his wishes. In the next episode, It would be a nice about turn if Vedanth had noticed Sukanya chachi eavesdropping them and Disha is actually back in her room.
dols62 Groupbie
dols62
dols62

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 10:12pm | IP Logged

Thanks a lot Lata.Tongue

Safiyah Senior Member
Safiyah
Safiyah

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Thanx Lata.
PriyaS Goldie
PriyaS
PriyaS

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Lata.
Nishani IF-Dazzler
Nishani
Nishani

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 11:02pm | IP Logged

It was so nice to see that DK was so concerned about Disha's "headache"!

But it was all for nought I guess, now that he knows she is not in the room but out and about with Vedanth!

Hope he doesn't actually throw her out now!

krazee_gurl Goldie
krazee_gurl
krazee_gurl

Posted: 03 March 2005 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
if he throws her out, then when will we get to see the beach promo?

Go to top