Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

apknfjhol

IF-Rockerz

apknfjhol

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 66 member(s) liked the above post:

JayshreeMC4821gudideenapjohnnargsdavisER_ER_YAeshachakrjhlhabsfanvarshababyanna_88Kula915himabindumandlapavneetpink0213eye_can_talksanjanasiribcclshantellbrownivanta29zackgdent4ukronossweet7863A HUGE FANnanda_gopamsrkekomaslarimel22divra4Chit15rasika-akaShaAnu_XDb2011Amor.QueenAnnie18my_viewParamjitlastmin_Nancy_Prabhkallusihu_mehak_ssweety007monika_2691M_n_hRose_PetalpiyualkaJaiJagannath_mahi_NandooSunriseGreenanna44chucklebuddyNiceup--Siva--Hi_FriendsJess.ammoossirjeeFIZK6Dreamygal301Abommisita11ChillMaarYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DABH written update 11th Oct" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anu_XD

Anu_XD

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged

Thanx for the update!

Today's episode was sooo cute!!

Especially Meena!  she's personifying the role,, :* :*

As for SurYa, when they showed the preview, was he trying to be naughty,, ;) <3

Edited by Anu_XD - 11 October 2011 at 10:16am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011apknfjhol

Hi_Friends

IF-Rockerz

Hi_Friends

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Lovely episode.n update too lovely..Embarrassed
Lovely pair..Heart
Thanks for the quick update..

b2011apknfjhol

Dreamygal301

IF-Sizzlerz

Dreamygal301

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.Smile

Is the precap where Bhabho sleeps in the middle and suraj is being naughty? just saw that segment in the diwali youtube...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011monika_2691apknfjhol

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Thanks aarthi for the update.

A good episode, most of it was hilarious and Surya scenes were nice. 

monika_2691apknfjholHi_Friends

Rose_Petal

IF-Dazzler

Rose_Petal

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. Meena is going to be fun to watch...as always. She applies lots of makeup? I thought she did that already! LOL But poor Sandhiya...on top of the bus. The Rathis aren't poor but so cheap. Couldn't they take a taxi at least halfway through? Confused

b2011apknfjhol

monika_2691

Goldie

monika_2691

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Aarthi...you are so prompt yaar...
Today's episode was very good...especially the bus scene...the way they were fighting through the crowd was so realistic...Meenakshi was a show stealer and SurYa ...what can i say...they light up the screen together...Thumbs Up

Anu_XDb2011apknfjhol

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
awww thanks for updating yaar, looks lovely one 

off to watch it on UT...

I agree with monika, i had seen first 10mins and the fight over seat was so real , happens , when i go to village it happens, thats why i avoid taking bus even on moms insistence, most;ly i avoid going to village as i hate that too crowded bus  

b2011monika_2691apknfjhol

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.