DON'T POST...ON HOLD from 16/10/11

Posted: 12 years ago

DON'T POST...ON HOLD from 16/10/11

TURN INTO MAANEET BEDROOM INTERIOR DESIGNER

Hello GHSPians
I just have closed an investigation case on why Maaneet never  do the "deed" in a cosy bed in their bedroom...how could they when their room looks blunt made for retired couple...for sure Maan will not get into the romance mood in that bedroom... with  a crappy blanket(sometimes shared with other couple๐Ÿ˜ฒ) and a curtain wall behind their bed  that keeps on changing color here and there...and then a bed that has no taste...since the PH house are kanjoos...they will not give a makeover to the room ...

so all GHSPians put your sleeves up and turn into Maaneet Bedroom Interior Designer...write some bedroom designing ideas with pictures of the style of bed/blankets/pillows you will choose for them(it will be nice to know what made you choose the style for maaneet) and some room decorations...or you could design a HM bedroom suite for Maaneet

Participation deadline:16/10/11
THERE WILL BE  WINNERS IN DIFFERENT CATEGORIES
AN AWARD FUNCTION WILL BE HELD FOR THE DISTRIBUTION OF THE AWARDS

As you all know we are down to 2 in the rating...hitting the CM alone will not pay us...we need to make different and unique posts and keep the forum healthy and active...so pls participate...

BTW A LITTLE BIRDIE FROM THE SET HAD SAID THAT GURTI HAVE REFUSED TO SHOOT A SR SCENE AGAIN IF GHSPIANS DON'T PARTICIPATE IN MY POST OR OTHER POSTS ON GHSP FORUM AND KEEP THE FORUM ACTIVE๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
source: SBS aunty๐Ÿคฃ

Don't forget to press the like button and GOOGLE+ BAR๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by Maya_P - 12 years ago

with a sea view๐Ÿ˜‰
 Edited by kirti_fiji - 12 years ago
I want them to have a jacuzzi in their bathroom!โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ณ Shoot the bed! ๐Ÿ˜† Maan is anyhow going to keep his shoes and sit on them๐Ÿ˜›

here's the one๐Ÿ˜ณ

Nice thread, Partner! ๐Ÿ‘
Edited by shreya- - 12 years ago
Maya Sweety!๐Ÿค— 

Lets gift them a Suite; something will turn him on!๐Ÿ˜†

And BTW only Goondas turn him on๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Lovely Post!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Love
Mayuuu
awesome post ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

maya...i loved your post๐Ÿ˜†...yes the room looks blahhh!!!!!!...so i am going to go with the bellow selection...i stole the pic from kirti's post...as i am too lazy to look for my own version...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†...oh and SBS aunty is very reliable!๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ Nice Post Maya ..I Want something like this with the curtain and the Lantern on the side ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐ŸคฃRomnatic right ๐Ÿ˜am i sounds Like Mishus Kid ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

maya...i stole this pic from thush's post...i like this version too๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by undisclosed

maya...i loved your post๐Ÿ˜†...yes the room looks blahhh!!!!!!...so i am going to go with the bellow selection...i stole the pic from kirti's post...as i am too lazy to look for my own version...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†...oh and SBS aunty is very reliable!๐Ÿ˜†

U are our sergeant and u should be an example...now leave Kirti ideas alone...and have ur own...no cheating...take ur time

Originally posted by Maya_P

U are our sergeant and u should be an example...now leave Kirti ideas alone...and have ur own...no cheating...take ur time

srageant is getting old and lazy...soldiers are so much faster...i stole thush's pic also๐Ÿ˜†