Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

   
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

What luck Jassi (Page 3)

manimau Senior Member
manimau
manimau

Joined: 24 August 2004
Posts: 716

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 11:48am | IP Logged
queenbee wrote:
Alien, Anjali and Neha... seriously, get marriedWink

Lets ask T&DS for an Armaan prototype... then we can all incubate it, distribute it, grow it and marry it... EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Girls...... Please find a guy and marry him...... Ab tak to 'she' marrying to 'her' or 'he' to 'him' was difficult to digest..... And now this 'she' marrying to 'it'.... Bhagwaan ye kya ho raha hain??? Wink

Edited by manimau - 04 March 2005 at 11:48am

loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Joined: 19 August 2004
Posts: 1552

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manimau

queenbee wrote:
Alien, Anjali and Neha... seriously, get marriedWink

Lets ask T&DS for an Armaan prototype... then we can all incubate it, distribute it, grow it and marry it... EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Girls...... Please find a guy and marry him...... Ab tak to 'she' marrying to 'her' or 'he' to 'him' was difficult to digest..... And now this 'she' marrying to 'it'.... Bhagwaan ye kya ho raha hain??? Wink

LOL

queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Joined: 04 January 2005
Posts: 1418

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by devil_drivers

No way Queenbee!!!!

Don't u dare mess vth MY ARMAAN!!!!!!Angry

There is n shud be only 1 n ONLY 1 ARMAAN!!!!!!

N lucky jassi...gets all of him..!!!!Cry

LOL

 



you are rare, you are special, you are ETHICAL, my friend Wink

But...

Jassi ho ya Lassi, we must try and adopt an efficient utilitarian system to achieve maximum happiness of the maximum number of people. The greatest common good (GCD) factor is what turns the wheels of life, and to incorporate that we MUST have a peaceful Armaan-splitting/sharing mechanism. Think about chocolate. If chocolate had been the prerogative of just the chosen few who could make it to eat it, the rest of us would have never known of the existence of such a wonderful thing, and its life-changing capabilities would never have been discovered and put to use by mankindCryCryCry Can you imagine!!CryCry

NOW, how do you propose to go about Armaan Evil Smile

I say we convince Jassi to upload him and then we can all download him from the link provided. That way she gets to keep a copy tooWink

rouble Senior Member
rouble
rouble

Joined: 16 August 2004
Posts: 870

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 1:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by queenbee

NOW, how do you propose to go about Armaan Evil Smile

I say we convince Jassi to upload him and then we can all download him from the link provided. That way she gets to keep a copy tooWink

LOLLOL



Edited by rouble - 04 March 2005 at 1:37pm
SPECIAL Goldie
SPECIAL
SPECIAL

Joined: 26 February 2005
Posts: 1394

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 1:39pm | IP Logged

ClapClapClap

can i download a samir soni plz?

LOLLOLLOL

mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Joined: 23 January 2005
Posts: 4592

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 2:57pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by alien_visitor

Yo ho... When Armaan hurts Jassi, Purab arrives at the scene to help her pick up the pieces, and when Purab hurts her, Armaan holds her hand to mend, and when again Armaan hurts her Purab is back to pull her back and refresh her life...Well here I am poor ol me, When I am hurt there is not even a tube of Burnol n the likes around to smother...Yo ho Jassi...You are indeed lucky...

That is indeed true! Jassi always has someone to help her! But for a true story, or like a movie, isn't it suposed to be a journey alone?  i mean! she alays really has someone to make her forget about the past and all!

-mika

hawa_hawai Senior Member
hawa_hawai
hawa_hawai

Joined: 13 December 2004
Posts: 700

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 3:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by alien_visitor

Yo ho... When Armaan hurts Jassi, Purab arrives at the scene to help her pick up the pieces, and when Purab hurts her, Armaan holds her hand to mend, and when again Armaan hurts her Purab is back to pull her back and refresh her life...Well here I am poor ol me, When I am hurt there is not even a tube of Burnol n the likes around to smother...Yo ho Jassi...You are indeed lucky...

 

OMG lollololol tooo funny.

alien_visitor Senior Member
alien_visitor
alien_visitor

Joined: 26 January 2005
Posts: 252

Posted: 06 March 2005 at 11:46pm | IP Logged

Actually i wouldnt select Armaan and Purab as they are...Would like a mix of Armaan's passion, Purab's understanding, so the uploading and downloading wouldnt work for me I guess...

Yo ho Alien...ur wish has been granted...

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Armaan screams ILU Jassi and Jassi.....

2 3 4

Author: Hansa-Tapori   Replies: 30   Views: 5638

Hansa-Tapori 30 5638 13 October 2007 at 10:02am by veekay
Jassi Jassi Koi Nahin - D.O.T.W.

2

Author: premlvr1   Replies: 10   Views: 2704

premlvr1 10 2704 21 April 2007 at 7:55am by laddoo598
Jassi Jassi Koi Nahin Title track

Author: Salmanayesha   Replies: 2   Views: 1435

Salmanayesha 2 1435 23 March 2007 at 9:33pm by notfadedaway
jassi sux, jassi rox,armaan rox,maddy rox

2

Author: insouciance   Replies: 10   Views: 2301

insouciance 10 2301 22 February 2006 at 6:20pm by ~~*Anjali*~~
Jassi, Jassi, Jassi, haye Jassi!

2 3

Author: mahn786ch   Replies: 17   Views: 3655

mahn786ch 17 3655 13 May 2005 at 10:20am by mahn786ch

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index