Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nishi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 19 years ago

well you said it right !!!!!! she is lucky girl who has soo many who care for her !!!!!

and what she does ??

cries ,😭,cries and cries !!!!!!!! he bhagwaan iska tubelight plzzzzz jaldi on kar do !!!

surnita thumbnail
Originally posted by: jingle

does jassi deserves purab?

does anyone deserve that infliction?

*Anjali* thumbnail
Originally posted by: loveneha_r

yeah lets ask T&D!!!! ill even pay!!!πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Queenbee!  Well I will get married to the Armaan prototype once the incubation and growth process is complete πŸ˜ƒ Hey Neha--I'd be willing to split the cost with you if you're willing...😊

loveneha_r thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjali308

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Queenbee!  Well I will get married to the Armaan prototype once the incubation and growth process is complete πŸ˜ƒ Hey Neha--I'd be willing to split the cost with you if you're willing...😊

πŸ˜† if we split the cost we will get half armaan each...i want the whole armaan so im not splitting the cost!!!πŸ˜›

Edited by loveneha_r - 19 years ago
*Anjali* thumbnail
Originally posted by: loveneha_r

πŸ˜† if we split the cost we will get half armaan each...i want the whole armaan so im not splitting the cost!!!πŸ˜›

oooh good point--I definitely don't want half of Armaan either!! πŸ˜‰ 
manimau thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
queenbee wrote:
Alien, Anjali and Neha... seriously, get marriedπŸ˜‰

Lets ask T&DS for an Armaan prototype... then we can all incubate it, distribute it, grow it and marry it... 😳😳😳
Girls...... Please find a guy and marry him...... Ab tak to 'she' marrying to 'her' or 'he' to 'him' was difficult to digest..... And now this 'she' marrying to 'it'.... Bhagwaan ye kya ho raha hain??? πŸ˜‰Edited by manimau - 19 years ago
loveneha_r thumbnail
Originally posted by: manimau

queenbee wrote:

Alien, Anjali and Neha... seriously, get marriedπŸ˜‰

Lets ask T&DS for an Armaan prototype... then we can all incubate it, distribute it, grow it and marry it... 😳😳😳

Girls...... Please find a guy and marry him...... Ab tak to 'she' marrying to 'her' or 'he' to 'him' was difficult to digest..... And now this 'she' marrying to 'it'.... Bhagwaan ye kya ho raha hain??? πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†

queenbee thumbnail
Originally posted by: devil_drivers

No way Queenbee!!!!

Don't u dare mess vth MY ARMAAN!!!!!!😑

There is n shud be only 1 n ONLY 1 ARMAAN!!!!!!

N lucky jassi...gets all of him..!!!!😭

πŸ˜†

you are rare, you are special, you are ETHICAL, my friend πŸ˜‰

But...

Jassi ho ya Lassi, we must try and adopt an efficient utilitarian system to achieve maximum happiness of the maximum number of people. The greatest common good (GCD) factor is what turns the wheels of life, and to incorporate that we MUST have a peaceful Armaan-splitting/sharing mechanism. Think about chocolate. If chocolate had been the prerogative of just the chosen few who could make it to eat it, the rest of us would have never known of the existence of such a wonderful thing, and its life-changing capabilities would never have been discovered and put to use by mankind😭😭😭 Can you imagine!!😭😭

NOW, how do you propose to go about Armaan 😈

I say we convince Jassi to upload him and then we can all download him from the link provided. That way she gets to keep a copy tooπŸ˜‰

rouble thumbnail

Originally posted by: queenbee

NOW, how do you propose to go about Armaan 😈

I say we convince Jassi to upload him and then we can all download him from the link provided. That way she gets to keep a copy tooπŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by rouble - 19 years ago
SPECIAL thumbnail

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

can i download a samir soni plz?

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†