Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

lasya1997

Goldie

lasya1997

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
y the hell is sia blaming raghav 2day...???
saloni was the reason for what all insult happened to sia...!!
infact raghav indirectly supported sia...seriously guys i didnt lyk her at all in 2day's epi...wat do u think guys..??
plzzz share ur views nd comment...Smile

Edited by lasya1997 - 11 October 2011 at 8:23am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zainabkazmi65rakun 4evagarima22Masooma Bukhari

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "is sia gone nuts...??" in Humse Hai Life forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

deepa.kk

deepa.kk

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
no dear...she jus did wat any girl wud have done in her place..n its always raghav who pulls pranks on sia,,so its obvious of sia to doubt raghav...i can understand her feelings..!!

PriyaThakurlasya1997.AbhIyalicious.iqbalslover

Masooma Bukhari

IF-Addictz

Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
i damn agree... and i am angry on siaAngry... how can she blame raghav when he supported her... sia's gone mad Wacko

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lasya1997garima22

.AbhIyalicious.

IF-Rockerz

.AbhIyalicious.

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
i think what siya did to raghav was right..because it is true this was not his plan at all...but all the other times  , it was raghav who used to irritate her..partially because he can't help but bring his attention towards her...i mean , think about it...  raghav is so convenient...when he teases her about her persona and her secret of being the "she boxer"...it is just  termed as harmless ,  candy floss fun according to him..and when saloni brings class conflict salpping on siya's face in front of everybody, making siya's dignity an ugly joke , then raghav tells saloni to stop...? .when it comes to his twinges of pride that is probably defenceless  now ..that also , cheap pride which  is apparently to be shattered by a female boxer ...that raghav doesn't want to show , so as a result of a defence mechanism for the sake of  protecting his fake pride choking around elite's atmosphere...he degrades her passion and abilities of what is a part of her [boxing] as much as possible..and when others do something  horribly  , then what? this just proves that he already has a sort of compulsion- repulsion towards siya which signifies  the first sign of sub-conscious attraction...but i am angry that he didn't say much..atleast juno made the mess cleaned up by sending everyone away...and who told raghav that spilling tears is a sign of weaKNESS? in fact , it is a representative of strength signifying  that we are not afraid of showing our instantaneous emotions..instead of crying in a corner when no one is there and hiding your real emotions in front of people for the sake of the stereotypical cheap male egoWacko..and to break that cheap ego and dense pride filled with no oxygen...but only artificiality..siya's words were much needed...cause whether raghav himself understands it or not..her words , actions and reflexes effect him..make him think over his actions..his morals..something which no one really has made him go through before..not even arjun...and anyway...siya has to be the person who makes raghav realize that his pride needs to be neglected...varna RaSia kya pyaar kaise baarega...if both do not change each other for the better? ...it is just a step towards the development of their relationship and of raghav' s character...so it was needed most definitely according to me...and its true raghav felt bad but arjun's support was as strong as an epistolary pole...strong enough to make the whole crowd disperse--he used his authority of being the head for siya's sake...did raghav use the authority of his control and power of being elite's so-called "dude"..for siya?...no , right? he treated it as something very simple...but he should have understood the gravity of the situation..and most importantly , at that moment of saloni's insults..he should have understood the gravity of siya's feelings...which he did only after siya talked to him...it gave him a new thought of his errors as a human being...i am happy , as this is proving that siya is effecting him big time..and the effect is also reaching for siya's heart somewhere...as she feels like proving herself for raghav's sake..why would she care if his pride knows no boundaries and end..if there was not any concern for him in the first place? both care about each other , but they just  don't know how to express it...

Edited by austenrox - 11 October 2011 at 10:07am

lasya1997RatiG--Anna---Yami-

RatiG

IF-Rockerz

RatiG

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
i agree with austenrox as  besides this all the pranks were played by Ragav

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lasya1997.AbhIyalicious.

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
totally agree wat  koyel  @austenroxx said raghav needs reality check badly

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lasya1997.AbhIyalicious.--Anna--

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Masooma Bukhari

i damn agree... and i am angry on siaAngry... how can she blame raghav when he supported her... sia's gone mad Wacko

his angle se support kiya tha?  he simply said you shouldn't blame w/o proof and when he saw that it was his phone, he became mute! i'm glad she blamed raghav cuz if she didn't i would've blamed the CVS... this is a normal reaction for any girl, sensative or not. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lasya1997.AbhIyalicious.-Yami-

rakun 4eva

IF-Dazzler

rakun 4eva

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
really i feel sorry for raghav hes tottly innocent

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lasya1997

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.