Are you interestin in good shoping Opportunity?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

fashionman1

fashionman1

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Hi, I just would like to ask does someone has any experience with brand oneinthecity.Shocked
If i understand well they are about t-shirts.I found them at ebay and i really like its design,
colors etc. alo the brend name oneinthecity is very interesting so does someone know is it really ONE unique t-shirt if you
buy from them? they have ebay shop at:

http://stores.ebay.fr/One-in-the-City   

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Are you interestin in good shoping Opportunity?" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top