WU-11Oct-Karan comes to knw abt real differences

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

coool thank now i wont be able to watch D3
i will be watching it alternate days
as new rules of mom
1 hr tv😡
one day i will be watching HHL and IPKKND
other D3 and HHL

i cant watch in parts no 30-30 mins deal😭
sharon was so sick today..i was really disgusted with her today...as much as probably that episode where she insulted kriya to no end...god sharon , when will you shatter that superficial mask of plastic bitchiness and show us the insecure , naive , soft and lost sharon who comes up in a few glimpses of situations...*sigh*
Thank you so much for the update hope Prof Karan Mallik gives some brain to sharon she needs one instead of just telling her shut up all the time and let her walk away making her idiotic faces 
Originally posted by austenrox

sharon was so sick today..i was really disgusted with her today...as much as probably that episode where she insulted kriya to no end...god sharon , when will you shatter that superficial mask of plastic bitchiness and show us the insecure , naive , soft and lost sharon who comes up in a few glimpses of situations...*sigh*

Hmm yeah Sharon needs to show her realself soon but that how the story is going on. It will be Swayam who will bring Real Sharon out of the mask but till them her this attitude is so much on the character =]

So I hope soon Swayam changes her and give us real and nice Sharon
Thanks a lot Sanju dii...
OMG what an Love Epi i Love ittt boys Rocking <3 

PRECAP ahhh😳cant wait for tom😛
Edited by -sofiya- - 12 years ago
Thankss alott superrr cant wait for tomorrow's epi!<3 hayee
OMG behna
wrote it so lovingly
now m tempted to watch it ryt now

Not allowed to watch ryt now. but since no one home today, M gona sneak TV in ;)

Love you
THnx for update