Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Mohnish Sings for his wife..

achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

It is a known fact that one can go to any length to display love for his or her partner. Treading on similar lines is veteran actor Mohnish Behl who is currently seen inRajan Shahi's Kuch Toh Log Kahenge on Sony.

Tellychakkar team spoke to Mohnish Bhel and his wife Arti and learned a lovey-dovey truth about them. When we asked Arti to give us that one song which Mohnish sings for her at times, she blushed and replied, "You will not believe but whenever he – too shy to take the name, adorable isn't it? – is in a romantic mood, he starts singing, 'jab tak rahega samose mein aloo, tera raunga o meri Artu' (that's what he calls me) from the film Mr & Mrs. Khiladi."

Hearing this Mohnish immediately intervened and said, "Yeh, so what? That's my love for my lovely wife. Have you ever seen a samosa without aloo? That's how we are."

Now that's one analogy that's pretty hard to refute. Now you fathom who is thesamosa and who is the aloo in the relationship…

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shamil thumbnail
thanks for the article dear
I love MB for being the gentleman he is; a faithful husband is usually rare in showbiz.. 
didnt know ekta 's real name is arti
Armu4eva thumbnail
Aww i love thisss man.. so so romantic 😳

Thanks for sharing..
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for sharing...so cute article...MB is so cute and super romantic...wow...arti is really lucky...