Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

kranti

Groupbie

kranti

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged

Edited by kranti - 12 October 2011 at 3:54am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Topic closed" in Dharampatni forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
well kranti...how come u soo sure hc invited them or never informed them???
he can have various reasons for not turning up!
he has a show on air with the wedding shoot going on in full swing!
it can be possible that he wasn't ablt to keep the appointment and excused himself!
its an immature thing by sbs to show just one side of the story!
before losing respect for him i wished u would've been considerate enough to understand his pov

and another thing...
i don't think hc would've called them and ditched them! he's not such a person! and with dp in its initial stages its a good move by him professionally if he refrains from making appearances with his ex costars!

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Chandnii95sparkling-starshivu01RadheKrish1KhaLidaHkomal jagdeshMarvel-freaksilky_harshadiheartChaithejazzgalilive2laughkhajju-Maha-pyar-ishkharshu.sundas

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
I don't think there is the need to get disappointed when we don't really know the other side story
But then if you are then your wishSmile

And this is DP forum and I am sorry this isn't related to the DP forum

Edited by SunShine_A - 11 October 2011 at 6:42am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bhagii10RadheKrish1-Maha-

pyar-ishk

IF-Stunnerz

pyar-ishk

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
I don't know what this about cause I didn't watch SBS or understand your post. I think is wrong to accuse HC of being guilty without knowing all the facts.

Remember there is always three sides to every story there's, HC and the Truth.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhagii10komal jagdesh

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
And nobody can help you in being famous
if anyone has the contribution apart from his own hard work and dedication then its the BT who gave him Kis Desh and Terer Liye
other than that no one has any contribution 

And you want to loose your respect for him, entirely your view/choice

Edited by SunShine_A - 11 October 2011 at 6:41am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bhagii10KhaLidaH-Maha-harshu.sundas

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
We only know one side of the story not the other and every story has two sides to it ... unless we know both we can't judge ... how can we be so sure HC had even agreed to the segment and had asked ag to come? or that he did actually inform that he won't be able to make it? SBS never showed his POV did they?

And you want to loose respect for him that is your choice wish you good luck  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bhagii10sweetness4evakomal jagdeshiheartChai

x-Sundas-x

IF-Dazzler

x-Sundas-x

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
First of all this is Dharampatni forum so all post should be regarding this show please. If you want to discuss about this matter use Kis Desh forum :)

And Harshad isn't bound to work with AG everytime. He has right to work with who ever he wants to ot not whether it's an interview. This doesn't make him look disrespectful. It's his choice who he wants to work with.

x-Sundas-x

IF-Dazzler

x-Sundas-x

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
I don't get what the fuss is about? Just because he refused to work? Yeah so what...? He got a show to work on for god sake.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.