Posted: 11 October 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged

Kinshuk Mahajan in a new soap
Shruti Jambhekar, TNN | Oct 11, 2011, 04.13PM IST

Article

Comments

Read more:
Sapna Babul ka...Bidaai|Kinshuk Mahajan|Chand Chhupa Baadal Mein|Afsar Bitiya

Kinshuk Mahajan

Young heartthrob, Kinshuk Mahajan who won hearts of audience with his stints in the soaps Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai and Chand Chhupa Baadal Mein, has been chosen to play the male lead in Zee TV's upcoming prime time show titled 'Afsar Bitiya'.

The show is about an honest and determined girl from an extremely moderate background and how she deals with her ever changing situations after she becomes successful in her career. Kinshuk will be seen essaying the role the male protagonist Pintoo Singh. On accepting this role, Kinshuk said, "I am very excited about my role in Afsar Bitiya, especially because it highlights the importance of education.

We are all well aware about the huge reach and influence that television as a medium has among audiences and I'm happy that the channel has decided to showcase the aspirations of a young educated girl hailing from a lower middle class family. Afsar Bitiya is a story of a girl who makes a mark in her profession only through sheer hard work and her dedication towards studies. I urge everyone to watch this show and inculcate the zest to study in your children to become 'someone' that others will want to emulate."

Check out Stars Homepage

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Rani2011Butifuleyes-aamina-deeps_92VirMan_ArShianjaani07roops82-Jafrina-wadi..dollshaaziAnisha_91Alphabet26moniluvskinshuk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Kinnys new show" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

roops82

IF-Rockerz

roops82

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing

wadi..doll

IF-Rockerz

wadi..doll

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Tthanksss  for  sharinggg

sammy_2010

sammy_2010

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Good luck to the team of Afsar Bitiya. The concept looks good. Television is a very good medium to spread the awareness of  education.
The only problem is that it is Rakesh Paswan's baby. He started Baba Aiso Var Dhoondo , a new concept about the life of a dwarf with much fanfare starring Juhi Aslam  but it  later fizzled out into a really silly story with memory loss, separation, rebirth and making it  frustrating  for the viewers to watch.
Hope it is not the case this time.

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Wowww i m veryy veryyy excited 2 see my Kinshuk as Pintu Singh . Just Can'ttt waittt for it's start . I m sure me , Kinshuk's all crazyyy n millions of Fans n Audience too will loveee AB . All d best Kinny u gonna rockkk dis show . I m sure abt it

shaazi

IF-Rockerz

shaazi

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing...waiting for his show to start

Rani2011

Rani2011

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged

Am glad to hear that KM will be back with a new show soon. Wish him good luck!

Tfs!

Edited by Rani2011 - 11 October 2011 at 11:00am

Anisha_91

IF-Rockerz

Anisha_91

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
OMK!!! I can't wait!!! Kinshuk's finally coming back!! Missed him so much!! Can't wait!! Kinshuk's gonna ROCK for sure!!! *impatient* Sounds really interesting!! Eagerly waiting!
TFS x

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-aamina-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top