Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

be-happy-always

Goldie

be-happy-always

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Hi friends (all EHMMBH fans),
Hope you all are doing great!
Well, Today's my first post in EHMMBH forum! I just accidently saw a glimpse of this show on youtube  . . . I was stunned to see itSmile!

The scene when Viren first meets Jeevika! That was just so amazing n lovelyHug.
I don't know, this happened only with me or ...
but when I saw the actress  . .. her first glimpse when she falls on the floor , she looked beautiful; her eyes like peaceful waves
in
the ocean n Viren , my favourite actor (Karan-handsome n mesmerizing) Tongue
I feel that it is a LOVE STORY between two sisters as well as the leads - Jeevika n Viren. How they get married n take care of her sister after their marriage!

One glimpse of the show forced me to see all the previous episodesSmile !
I don't know about your perception towards the show but I feel that if the leads are attractive, then, half of their audience
is juz coz of their looks n the rest ofcourse coz of their acting n
the environment where they are shooting!

I felt really happy that Star Plus is really coming up with serials like EHMMBH , IPKKND , Navya ,...Clap
All with unique concepts!
What say?

And the most exciting was karan's interview:

http://india-forums.com/tv-show/783/ek-hazaaron-mein-meri-behna-hain/video/162835-karan-tacker-about-his-new-show-ek-hazaaron-mein-meri-behna-hai.htm

Edited by be-happy-always - 11 October 2011 at 12:55am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kavi.bidaaishanakrocks1VarshaLuvsArjunToranuttycleoWooHooHaha21relentless.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "EHMMBH - a love story. . . .!!" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

relentless.

IF-Stunnerz

relentless.

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
i agree with you here, its a very different and a refreshing show, first i didn't think i would give this show a try, but i did for Karan Tacker, because he's one of my fav. actors amongst others. And i'm so glad i gave this show a try, i instantly loved the chemistry between Jeevika-Viren, between the sisters and the whole concept is amazing, and the most special part being that its based in Rishikesh, its very close to my hometown, and i have so many childhood memories attached with Rishikesh and Haridwaar Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

be-happy-alwaysnuttycleo

be-happy-always

Goldie

be-happy-always

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Yamini.

i agree with you here, its a very different and a refreshing show, first i didn't think i would give this show a try, but i did for Karan Tacker, because he's one of my fav. actors amongst others. And i'm so glad i gave this show a try, i instantly loved the chemistry between Jeevika-Viren, between the sisters and the whole concept is amazing, and the most special part being that its based in Rishikesh, its very close to my hometown, and i have so many childhood memories attached with Rishikesh and Haridwaar Embarrassed

I never actually heard about it before ...
I don't actually see Indian serials here on tv ...I see them on internet n that's why I woke up late!!LOLI saw all its promos today! This was a long weekend n hence a lot of time to see all episodes together!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

relentless.

Tora

Goldie

Tora

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
hey welcome to the forum viren jeevika chemistry are magical

be-happy-always

be-happy-always

Goldie

be-happy-always

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Clap

Edited by be-happy-always - 11 October 2011 at 7:18pm

be-happy-always

Goldie

be-happy-always

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Well, from other posts in this forum, I feel that the show is more popular coz of Karan!!Smile

be-happy-always

Goldie

be-happy-always

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tora

hey welcome to the forum viren jeevika chemistry are magical

Ya, they look cute together!Smile

Tora

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
even i never imagined i wouldgive this show try ...but i saw for karan as he is one of my fav ...honestly this  show is so cute ... luving viren and jeevika chemistry and virat manavi fi8ts  both the jodis are so cute

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

be-happy-alwaysnuttycleo

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.