Pavitra Rishta

Such Disgusting Play for Bloody FDs and Money

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Mohini19

Goldie

Mohini19

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged

So, Savita did all the nasty and evil plotting for what? A few materialistic FDs and some money.

Really, one would stoop so low that she would go to every possible cheap and disgusting extent of separating her son and DIL from their biological son. Have a heart woman!

If anything, Savita could realize how luck she is to get a son like Manav and DIL like archu by looking at Sulochana's state.

And then very easily and comfortably, she is accompanying them to the lawyer's office to complete the adoption process.

Oh Savita, when will you change your evil and low ways? Will you ever reform for good?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

butunaAmarMotiTanyazshootingstar27HillyloveLaila2009-sylph-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Such Disgusting Play for Bloody FDs and Money" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ByteMe

ByteMe

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Leave savita, I finally got some courage and i guess lots of faltu time, so im watching last week's epi, and eek this Manav is too much, he completely disgusted me, what did the CVs do, why did he change so much

Last week's epi just seemed as though Arman were taking out their anger through soham adoption.. jerks!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sylph-

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
^^ Don't even bother with last week's episodes they just make you want to pull your hair out in frustration! Nothing made sense and just made Archana and Manav look like a bunch of heartless fools!

At least today Archana was written more realistically, she admitted she was wrong not to speak up earlier but now she's come to her senses and won't give away her son. Kudos to her for that

Savita, won't even bother with her anymore. Her plan to seperate Soham from Archana backfired and I hope the same happens for her plans with Sachu. Let Sulochana play a role in clearing misunderstandings between Shravani and ArMan, let them live happily and far away from Savita! The writers will just be wasting their time trying to redeem Savita, I won't buy her crocodile tears of remorse. She doesn't deserve to be forgiven for stooping so low

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

butunaAmarMotiMohini19shootingstar27bhallaroxHillylove-sylph-

Mohini19

Goldie

Mohini19

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

^^ Don't even bother with last week's episodes they just make you want to pull your hair out in frustration! Nothing made sense and just made Archana and Manav look like a bunch of heartless fools!

At least today Archana was written more realistically, she admitted she was wrong not to speak up earlier but now she's come to her senses and won't give away her son. Kudos to her for that

Savita, won't even bother with her anymore. Her plan to seperate Soham from Archana backfired and I hope the same happens for her plans with Sachu. Let Sulochana play a role in clearing misunderstandings between Shravani and ArMan, let them live happily and far away from Savita! The writers will just be wasting their time trying to redeem Savita, I won't buy her crocodile tears of remorse. She doesn't deserve to be forgiven for stooping so low

Well Said!

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
I really don't know how they will show savita 's manipulations coming out in the open ...
It was great that she was not able to get Soham away from Archana for good ...she failed there ...Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27bhallarox-sylph-

AmarMoti

AmarMoti

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
But I just love the acting of the character, especially when she is bulling people and dealing with Rasika  Tongue

bhallarox

IF-Dazzler

bhallarox

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by reddhaute

But I just love the acting of the character, especially when she is bulling people and dealing with Rasika  Tongue

But she has become Rasika's evil twin though, she is the Rasika of the Deshmukh HouseLOL But true, I think one way to redeem her character would be to see Ajit and Rasika abusing Vandita and then her giving Rasika good and realizing her mistake of not supporting Archana.

Yes, you are right, it is fun to see her defend her family against the chawl people or Rasika, she was good dealing with MAnjusha the day she came and created a circusLOL But CVs have not left a chance to make her character negative, I found her last tmie negative more understandable because she was ill at that time and Damodar, Archana and Manav never cared about her and there was no one to manipulate at that time, and she never fell for Rasika, she just used to stay very depressed all the time, I understood her character back than but now?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AmarMoti

Post Reply New Post

Go to top