Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

RavishingSaRun

IF-Sizzlerz

RavishingSaRun

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 6:14pm | IP Logged

Hey guys I am back with todays update sorry for the delay i was finsihing of assignment i knw hard to believe LOL here goes the update

Part1

Starts of with bhabhima telling girja that clean rashmi's nandani's room before diwali if u clean one room everyday everything will be done she says today she has to clean the kitchen with mahraji she will do it tomorow,Kanta bhen comes to visit the ss and she tells them that she had a grandaughter gyatri and bhabhima congratulate her she says it was difficult at first as my daughter in law health wasnt that good but thanks to yoga and her doctor no complications came and she didnt need an operation done gyatri says in our time there was no yoga but kids were born normal, kanta says that times have changed and i have to go my daughter in law will be waiting, she leaves natik say's see yoga is good for health, bhabhima says i agree and even kanta behn is saying now gyatri says yeah but akshara will go out in this condition natik says he will find someone who will come home gyatri says ok and gets happy, natik and rb leaves for office, gyatri and bhabhima ask akshara what happened she says can i wear light saree's they say its not a thing to ask she says she has a dry throat, gyatri says in these tyms u should eat properly bhabhima says yeah, gyatri says lets go and get some milk for her (LOLwhy do both of them need to go and get milk lemings Dead) @meshwari's anshu is making a sandwitch daniya comes and says i will do it he says no leave it varsha comes and says i will make it for u he says no bhabhi its nearly done and leaves(looks like he is trying to loose weight salad sandwitch LOL)

Part 2

@office natik and rb are discussing how self respected mohit is and wont take there help at any cost natik says didi is also worried, rb says i will talk to him and says what happened about the yoga teacher he says i have spoken to ma and akshara she will come from tomorow the clients arrive and rb leaves, natik starts looking at the designs @meshwari's varsha gets a call saying her mum has fallen down and broke her wrist, vishambar says dont worry and tells shaurya to go with her rj says call me once you get there and tell me if u need anything (let her go first rj and u can pako us instead Dead) rj says to the rest of the family that varsha's mum is on her own today varsha will take care of her what about later on why dont we invite her here dadi says thats a good idea she's a relative of ours and our duty to look after her (great idea bet later on mu are bound to happen LOL) @singhaniya's akshara is waiting for natik gyatri says come and eat u should eat on time, she says natik was busy he dc my phone but text saying he will ring himself, gyatri says how long will u wait, and akshara goes with her @office natik likes the designs and says this one is for my wife i will ask her then tell u to finalize it the man says tell us asap so we can work on it and have it before diwali to u,  akshara is waiting in her room for natik she decides to ring him then says no he must be busy downstairs gyatri is also waiting they arrive, rb says has bhabhima gone sleep g3 says yeah and she was worried about mohit's career rb says you talk to her and tell her not to worry everything will be sorted out she says shall i warm the food he says yeah i am going to freshen up natik sits down and says where is akshara g3 says she has slept he says i am not hungry she says your not eating cause akshara ate i forced her to eat in this condition she should do everything on tym

Part 3

Next morning akshara wakes up natik he gets irratated and says let me sleep she says its time for my yoga class he says there are more rooms in the house she says they are being cleaned for diwali or there dusty ma says to do it here (use bhabima room dadaji aint here let him sleep Ouch)she pulls the blanket off again natik gets angry akshara says you wake up daily this tym he says do u knw how late i came yday he gets up and syas if this is the condition now dont know what will happen after the child (Ouchthat was harsh of natik poor akshi) downstairs bhabhima and gyatri are ready and gyatri says i am still worried about the yoga teacher bhabhima says so am i but if pyal suggested it kanta behn and the doctor plus munna was saying this is the teacher that thought kanta behn daughter in law both get happy, the yoga teacher surbi arrives and gyatri says sit down she says no aunty where is akshara they say come she is upstairs they ask surbi irrataing questions she says i have been teaching yoga for 9 yrs and i do special classes for pregnant woman its knowledge and experience she arrives in akshara's room and says shall we start girja brings breakfast she says you shoudnt have anything to eat 1 before or after yoga gyatri says akshara had her breakfast its for u she says i dont eat during classes (irratating bhabhima and g3 poor surbi Ouch) surbi says to akshara why do u look worried its nothing to fear of akshara says no i didnt yoga in skool days she says come lets start then she gets a blanket, bhabhima says thats good its soft surbi says yoga mat is good not to soft or hard, g3 says we will get that tomorow but i have a blanket like that she tells girja to bring it surbi tells akshara to change she says she is f9 surbi says i was saying for your comfort, akshara is about to sit g3 says be carefull surbi says follow me and they start she looks at the lemings and akshara says can they stay i will feel good she says ok they start and natik comes he relizes his clothes are on the bed it ends (poor surbi so paitent with the irrataitng lady's Ouch)

It was an alright epi hope g3 and bhabhima dont stand there all yoga lessons hope natik dosnt get much irratated poor guy hoping to see naksh scenes tomorow, and plz cv give us less g3,bhabhima, Dead i feel like hitting my tv screen when they come on Angry add rj to the listLOL

sorry for spelling grammer mistakes
dont forget to press like button to say thank you Big smile

Edited by _Mariam_ - 11 October 2011 at 11:43am

The following 51 member(s) liked the above post:

Jayshreemrvlsmedhskimsrachirastogimvatsashivnirdambisanithagomezsdaviseshachsmile365daysKK_1234roshan110ushareddyanisreeslvennelahimabindumandlaanamika00khazwhippykamuralisriyapoojasusan88asiaheartAnfalrgattuRINSEgeetu_nakshsugakrish_Ilma_nivedha_123daddysgirl786samirah23Madhavi_Dimini_00deejagi..Fairytales..shreya_rcheerhoneysush4frndz_Rasha_ammu4ucuttieeAbommishayal1436.Antique_Piece.Prinsesse.Suvisaru.gpvlakssamicutesanw_Divya_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "10th October YRKKH wu complete" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Madhavi_Di

Goldie

Madhavi_Di

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Me  first  Me  firstDancingParty
Thanks  Mariam  for  the  update. kitna  ghatiya  episode  tha  i  am  sorry  for  youHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RavishingSaRun_Divya_

JAYA_09

IF-Rockerz

JAYA_09

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
 Iam worried y the cv's spoil one of the  nice track.

Nk showing his fear y' day ak totally shocked to see nk reactions .

May be this week v can see nk fear for the changes in his life ,and

last week  v all expect ak mite realise nk worries , But hope so this 

week v may see ak see nk y he is doing like that.

Dont know how she vl react to nk  worries . 

Y cv's doing like this hope ak mite sort out with nk no more  MU

between naksh was rootna manana not liking it.               

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sush4frndzRavishingSaRun

mini_00

Goldie

mini_00

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Thanks Mariam for the detailed and awe-striking updateSmileClap.. Boring epi.Sleepy  Finally gayathri has accepted for yoga classClap. The dir created a situation to teach gayathri a lesson and know more about yoga. Yoga classes are a great way to prepare akshi the birthing process as well as enjoy the company of other pregnant women. Smile

It was irritating to see gayathri interfering in each and every aspect. Yoga teacher was so good she handled the oldies neatly and calmly.

Coming to akshi.. Naitik was pissed of coz akshi's ignorance. She should understand naitik's feelings and the couples should spend quality time with each otherCouples. Why can't she changes her attitude(She is too engrossed in other things) and understands his feelings and spend equal time with him and enjoy her moments with himSleepy.

Making A Wish Naitik should share his fear with akshi or with his friends to sort out this mess coz his friends are now more matured to advice him in this fear issue. Naitik feel alone or disconnected or have a feeling of left out due to the attention that akshi gets during pregnancy. . Clearly there are many issues that a pregnancy raises. Pregnancy brings about some real physiologic changes.Confused No one can alter that. But how a couple copes with the reality of pregnancy is all influenced by the issues that we have outlined here. WAITING FOR NEXT EPIThe Thinker

Edited by mini_00 - 10 October 2011 at 7:47pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

..Fairytales..JAYA_09_NiShI_saru.gRavishingSaRunpvlaks_Divya_

JAYA_09

IF-Rockerz

JAYA_09

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mini_00

Thanks Mariam for the detailed and awe-striking updateSmileClap.. Boring epi.Sleepy  Finally gayathri has accepted for yoga classClap. The dir created a situation to teach gayathri a lesson and know more about yoga. Yoga classes are a great way to prepare akshi the birthing process as well as enjoy the company of other pregnant women. Smile

It was irritating to see gayathri interfering in each and every aspect. Yoga teacher was so good she handled the oldies neatly and calmly.

Coming to akshi.. Naitik was pissed of coz akshi's ignorance. She should understand naitik's feelings and the couples should spend quality time with each otherCouples. Why can't she changes her attitude(She is too engrossed in other things) and understands his feelings and spend equal time with him and enjoy her moments with himSleepy.

Making A Wish Naitik should share his fear with akshi or with his friends to sort out this mess coz his friends are now more matured to advice him in this fear issue. Naitik feel alone or disconnected or have a feeling of left out due to the attention that akshi gets during pregnancy. . Clearly there are many issues that a pregnancy raises. Pregnancy brings about some real physiologic changes.Confused No one can alter that. But how a couple copes with the reality of pregnancy is all influenced by the issues that we have outlined here. WAITING FOR NEXT EPIThe Thinker
hi nice reply but wht do u feel nk vl shwo his fer already hes tarted shwoing to ak.but what do uf eel about 13th oct synop sorry i ask each every person i know opinion differs  u feel its high tiem may eb ak her self l find out nk fear and how do u feel she vl react to this vl tehre any mu or vl nk able to tell or shae with ak fear
acc nk column he is proud to be a father he also mentioned that he scared ,and happy to be a father but sudden chagnes in life worries him. but vl ak mite clear his worriesSleepy      or fear?

saru.g

IF-Sizzlerz

saru.g

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
thanks for the wonderful update mariam...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RavishingSaRun

bholabear

IF-Rockerz

bholabear

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Mariam.

RavishingSaRun

therimsim

Groupbie

therimsim

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
thank you for the update mariam... i hope rajshree realises when varsha's mom c ome that how she is also been irritating Angry

RavishingSaRun

Post Reply New Post

Go to top