JOOTA CHAPPAL THAPPAD MAARO-JAGO FUTURE PG7 - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Nononono nononooo don't go and leave me by myself here! Even with my emoticons!!
Originally posted by payalgarg

here we go !

anybody else who want to kick Jagya and Gauri?
Arsu r u serious? So u beat up jagat and then poor anandi!!! She needs a break in life not broken legs and ribs!
Originally posted by asru

I don't understand , how can any guy be so shameless and unreasonable as Jaggu🤢... After ditching Anandi so badly...he still expects favours from her???? He seemed to have completely lost his mind after listening to G's words...He blames Anandii for all that ...hopeless character. He needs to be beaten with Rotten eggs😡😡
😡

GUYS PLS MINIMIZE  DISCUSSIONS HERE .WE HAVE IT EVERYWHERE. U CAN COMMENT ON POSTS BUT IF U RAISE QUESTIONS ON IT THE PERSON WILL ANSWER OR ASK COUNTER QUESTION AND IT STARTS THE SAME DISCUSSION AND SAME FIGHT.SO LETS NOT DO IT.ONLY JOOTAS,CHAPPALS,THAPPAD,ABUSES WITH ANIMATIONS.IF EMOTICONS WILL ALSO DO IF U DONT HAVE OTHERS...😆

come on friends,some more ideas,creativity and kicks?

Edited by payalgarg - 12 years ago

@payalgarg

Ok then ...i'm out of it😭..😊

oh no.ur not.leave ur jootas and chappals through words and IF emoticons.only restain discussions here.
Sorry asru I think Ur allowed to say u want to put anandi on the floor and beat the life out of her. Im not supposed to comment on that! I told u Payal I'm a thread Wh@re!!! I ruin threads!

I want to😃...Im giving lots of time for BV...Don't have anymore time for animation😊... But YESS , i want to kick Jaguu first...and then Gouri...and continue to kick Anandi for her dumbness😕...

I tried to beat her so that her brain starts working but this time,it got rewinded 15 years...

Edited by payalgarg - 12 years ago
too good post.

first G was like

after marriage she is like  

Jagya always                          

Anandi          

Edited by vss08 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by purvim

Ek Thappad Jagat ko de dena aur uska bonus Gouri ko de dena. 😳
waah waah kya baat kahi aapne purim gouri ko ek bonus ki nahi dher saare bonus ki zaroorat hai. aur woh bonus ka Interest Jagya ko de dena sut samet wapas
Originally posted by Sahan

waah waah kya baat kahi aapne purim gouri ko ek bonus ki nahi dher saare bonus ki zaroorat hai. aur woh bonus ka Interest Jagya ko de dena sut samet wapas
Han haan bilkul sahi kaha Sahan Di gouri aur jagya waise bhi bhikhari ho chuke hai isi liye kisi ka bhi aap  Interest de dogi to bhi unki bank mein jama ho jaayega. bhikhari ko aur chahiye bhi kya?